How embarassing

gussie

On Christmas day we have my wife's family over all of her brothers and sisters and their kids. Well my niece came over and asked if her boyfriend Robert could come over too. We said no problem everyone is welcome, I knew she had a Black boyfriend because her father complains about it all the time. The embarassing part came when he showed up he was one of the men I met on CL last summer and sucked him off a few times. We both played our parts very well and since he was going with her at the time i was sucking his cock I have to guess she doesn't do it or i do it better.

Did you respond to his ad or did he respond to yours? Can you tell us what was in the ad?

I've had little luck with CL. Any tips for getting the maximum results?

He responded to my add, I was looking for BBC to suck and swallow, sometimes I get a ton of responses and and a ton of no shows and sometimes I get both so it is hit and miss really. Once I meet with someone I try to set up something regular.

gussie said:
On Christmas day we have my wife's family over all of her brothers and sisters and their kids. Well my niece came over and asked if her boyfriend Robert could come over too. We said no problem everyone is welcome, I knew she had a Black boyfriend because her father complains about it all the time. The embarassing part came when he showed up he was one of the men I met on CL last summer and sucked him off a few times. We both played our parts very well and since he was going with her at the time i was sucking his cock I have to guess she doesn't do it or i do it better.

Well, since it's been a couple months since Christmas, we can assume she must have learned how to suck him off pretty well as he hasn't called on you for a repeat. ;)

That or he's found a better cocksucker elsewhere.
Sorry, that sounds catty. Just meant a cocksucker that is is more suited to his preferences. I'm sure you're an excellent cocksucker as well. :)

will

That's awesome. How fortunate your family is, to be able to please a Black Man over multiple generations!

Well my guess is that if you have a choice between a 23 year old girl or a 51 year old man you will choose the 23 year old. That being said I have been told i am very good at it. I guess I will find out soon enough we are getting together for a family function soon anyway.

Whew.. people are filled with secrets. But that's hilarious! It took you a month and a half to post that?

Yes it did take me awhile to post that is my fault. I have never run into this before so I was a bit unerved, my wife and I do not share our hobby with a lot of people so I was worried about him mentioning it to my niece. i don't know if he has or has not but we have not heard from her brother in a while.

gussie said:
Well my guess is that if you have a choice between a 23 year old girl or a 51 year old man you will choose the 23 year old. That being said I have been told i am very good at it. I guess I will find out soon enough we are getting together for a family function soon anyway.

Besides he can knock her up and not you. But I agree with your statement. Hope he marries into the family...lol

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back