Hot Celebrity IR Couples

JEALOUS BIIIAAATCH!!

Link Removed

By the way, that Stephanie Bauer looks like she needs some black dick in her butt too.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Kimmy had an appetizer in the car before her dinner date with a negro . . . think it was probably blackened tube steak with a couple of big black peppercorns:

Link Removed

Link Removed

I am glad that Kim K finally went back to a Black Man. She should have never dated and married that white boi. Kim is diffently a Black Only Woman.

IN THE VANGUARD
Sixties black lover Peggy Lipton:

Link Removed

Here's how she looked in her starring role in The Mod Squad (wonder if the black dude turned her on to black dick?):

Link Removed

And here she is with famous black musician and her ex-husband Quincy Jones (she told in her memoirs how she pursued this black man):

Link Removed

Here they are with a daughter . . . don't she look just like momma :)?

Link Removed

Sometimes it's "the other way around" . . . but not usually :D

Link Removed

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
IN THE VANGUARD
Sixties black lover Peggy Lipton:

Link Removed

Here's how she looked in her starring role in The Mod Squad (wonder if the black dude turned her on to black dick?):

Link Removed

And here she is with famous black musician and her ex-husband Quincy Jones (she told in her memoirs how she pursued this black man):

Link Removed

Here they are with a daughter . . . don't she look just like momma :)?

Link Removed
Quincy had a penchant for fine white pussy. He was also married to and had 2 babies with Natasha Kinski a beautiful blonde who loved black cock. One of my faveroite ir movies she costared with Westley Snipes when they had an ongoing love afair.

nocompetition2bm said:
Quincy had a penchant for fine white pussy. He was also married to and had 2 babies with Natasha Kinski a beautiful blonde who loved black cock. One of my faveroite ir movies she costared with Westley Snipes when they had an ongoing love afair.
That's right!

Link Removed

"Carlton Banks" (Alfonso Ribeiro) marries another white woman:

Link Removed

Link Removed

You can just look at this black and see he ain't into nothin' but white . . . you could see that when he played "Carlton" on Fresh Prince . . . here's the first white wife, who he put a black baby inside of during 4 years of holy interracial matrimony:

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
"Carlton Banks" (Alfonso Ribeiro) marries another white woman:

Link Removed

Link Removed

You can just look at this black and see he ain't into nothin' but white . . . you could see that when he played "Carlton" on Fresh Prince . . . here's the first white wife, who he put a black baby inside of during 4 years of holy interracial matrimony:

Link Removed
Link Removed

EDDIE MURPHY'S NEWEST WHITE BITCH
Look like she gotta tight white butt hole!

Link Removed

Attachments

• o-EDDIE-MURPHY-GIRLFRIEND-570.jpg
    o-EDDIE-MURPHY-GIRLFRIEND-570.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 189
She fin da have a 'lil black baaaeeeeeeeby. I sho' hope that black got his money right!

Link Removed

OMG I was so excited when I saw the news this morning!! I am more excited about this than the news of fucking royal baby or whatever. KK's little black baby will be a royal baby to me!! I soooooo wish Reggie had given her one too.

CAN'T TELL THAT black NUTHIN'!
(click the link to hear song)

Link Removed

My black say laaaaaaaa la la la wait till I gets my money riiiiiiiiiiiight :)
laaaaaaaaa la la la my baby momma go be pretty and whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite ;D
Excuse me white boy . . . was you sayin' somethin' :D??
Cuz nuh uh h... you can't tell me nuthin' :mad:!!

bethh213 said:
OMG I was so excited when I saw the news this morning!! I am more excited about this than the news of fucking royal baby or whatever. KK's little black baby will be a royal baby to me!! I soooooo wish Reggie had given her one too.

And we'll all be so excited when you finally walk down that aisle and give your hand in holy interracial matrimony to a black man ;)

I bet she gets tired of the kid the first time he/she craps his diaper just like she did her not quite exhusband.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back