Hot blonde (Cotton Candy) looking for 1st BBC in Dayton Ohio

nekidsnake

Hey guys,

I am posting on behalf of a friend of mine. She first appeared when someone posted her pics on here from Fubar. Her name was Southern Blonde there. She just recently joined this site (because I asked her) and her name here is Cotton Candy. She is new to this site and doesn`t know much about it so I am writing her ad and posting some pics for her. She is 44 and lives in Dayton Ohio and has been wanting her first BBC for about a year now. Let`s make it happen guys.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Hello Guys, I am waiting on you! Can't wait to try "Black Cock"

Candy, you are gorgeous. Welcome, welcome, welcome. We hope you'll find the black man you're looking for here.

I dont think you'll have to wait long to get the black cock you desire. Black men are naturally attracted to hot blonde white women.

Enjoy the site i'll buy you a drink on fubar and become a fan . x

I am happy to report this slut has had her first BBC. I helped her hook up with her first BBC (10 inches). She is now a certified black cock slut. I dunno if she wants pictures posted or not but we should all be glad she finally got blacked!

I'll bet that there's one happy black, too.

nekidsnake said:
I am happy to report this slut has had her first BBC. I helped her hook up with her first BBC (10 inches). She is now a certified black cock slut. I dunno if she wants pictures posted or not but we should all be glad she finally got blacked!

Yeah she is hot, send her my email
sirchedom@yahoo.com

Ill BBC all her juicy wet holes

Hot lady there guys..... Cotton Candy, you shouldn't have any problems getting your share of BBC and when you do, enjoy it....

I see she got her first BBC, I need that done to me, there, my blk cock is ready for her wet mouth

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back