History of the Term

memjustin

I wrote this a while back for another site after researching some of the distorted history of "black" and how it came to be taboo.

ModernControversy
I'm fully aware that many are appalled by the n-word; that it's so taboo that it must never be used. Even some members of the Supreme Black Race hold this opinion. As a white boy, it's not my intent to prove my Superiors wrong, but to hopefully present a case for why the Black Race should embrace the n-word as their rightful title of racial superiority.

Distorted Histories
An important word to the recent history of the wrongfully enslaved Black Race is the word "slave" itself. This word has a distorted history. "Slave" comes from the word "Slav", a person of Slavic ancestory. The English coined the word "slave" to mean anyone put in perpetual bondage from birth. In the 9th century A.D. the Swedish Viking nobility took Slavic people from Eastern Europe as permanent servants, and to the English, the word "slave" was created. Isn't it odd how we are told the n-word has such negative connotation, but we use "slave" freely, with no concern for present-day Slavs?

"Niger" is the Latin word for the color we English-speakers call "black". Niger is a much older word than "black" because Latin is an older language than English, and Latin speakers had much earlier contact with the sub-Saharan African race than English-speakers. Modern derivatives from the Latin include the Portuguese and Spanish word negro and the French word noir. These words are merely adjectives that describe the color black. To describe the noun of a "person who is black" the Spanish and Portuguese merely captialized Negro, but the French developed a proper, unique word for black people: nègre. This word, nègre, carried no negative connotation. The Germans had a word for the color black, schwarz, but adopted the French word into "neggar", which beget "black". In the 17th century many words were used to describe slaves from Africa, including "African", "negro", "black", and least commonly, "black", because Germans had little contact with the African slave trade.

In the early Americas, "black" was not a common word to describe black people, but it grew in popularity when in the late 1800s many Germans immigrated to the US, bringing their word "black" with them. The English-speakers of America resented the influx of Germans, and feared that German would replace English as the dominant language. Writers, particularly white Yankees, began stigmatizing German words as evil, hate-filled, and repugnant. By the turn of the 20th century, even Northern black writers began rejecting the word "black", inventing false connotations for the word and stating a preference for "colored", when actually they were latching on to white anti-German sentiment. In the post-war South, "black" carried no negativity. While many people look to some political movements in the South as oppressive (the Klan), the actual history of the post-war South was the seeds of white submission. The Klan may have grabbed the headlines, but rural Southern white couples were practicing what we now call interracial cuckoldry, worshipping Niggers and Nigresses as the Gods and Goddesses they are, under the power of Obeah, albeit discreetly, and unreported by the Yankees, for fear the practice would spread to Northern cities. By the 1910s, the Klan was far more powerful in DC and Northen cities than in the rural South, where whites secretly worshipped the Black Race as sex gods until World War II.

What resulted was widespread white fear of the word "black" in the Northern media, which still dominates the US today. It's often wrongly argued that "black" is a word of oppression. This is an invented history. Actually, "black" is a word of black empowerment; no other word strikes fear so quickly into the weak hearts of whites. It sends whitey cowering into a corner if uttered it in public. They start to blush, sweat, and drop to their knees, begging for mercy. I believe the Black Race should harness the power of "black" and use it as a bludgeon, to beat the inferior white race into total submission and eventual sexual enslavement.

A New Title of Nobility
Today, forms of address for Black Superiors include Mister and Ms., and Master and Mistress or Madam. I think these are historically valid titles, as they mean "a source of authority", and share roots with "magistrate".

However, it should be pointed out that the concept of "Master" originated from wicked European capitalism. I believe Black Supremacy has its own form of economy, a quasiform of Marxism: "Ubuntu", an African principle of communal ownership but personal regulation. When the old white capitalist markets collapse (happening more rapidly each day as we can see in the news), Ubuntu will takeover along with Black Supremacy. The entire Black Race will collectively own the entire white race, but each Black Man and Woman will keep and control their own personal stock of white slaves who cannot survive the post-capitalist world. (Whites are scrawny, slow, neurotic, and cannot thrive except in caves and office buildings, since the sun gives them melanoma. This is briefly why the Black Race will thrive after capitalism.)

Thus we should be rejecting old white captialist property in favor of African Ubuntu. Part of this includes phasing out the titles of Mr. and Ms. I submit for approval that Mister and Ms. be gradually replaced, in preference for the proper titles "black" and "Nigress", abbreviated as "Nr." and "Ns."

Conclusion
No other word strikes such fear into whites as the n-word (to such a point, it's almost like saying "Yawheh" or "G-d", the seeds of the religion of Black Supremacy are already planted in white minds). We should honor the Black Gods and Goddess with a title befit of their power. A future of Black holders of white slaves, addressed as, for example, black Devon and Nigress LaTisha, will be a beautiful world of Black Power.

Link Removed

This is for anyone interested in the history of the word "black". It well written and easy to read. I read it a few years ago, but this thread reminded me of it.

Wow.. I'm stunned... this is amazing written. Thank you! I'm impressed and I know a lot more now.

memjustin said:
..., but rural Southern white couples were practicing what we now call interracial cuckoldry, worshipping Niggers and Nigresses as the Gods and Goddesses they are, under the power of Obeah, albeit discreetly, and unreported by the Yankees, for fear the practice would spread to Northern cities. By the 1910s, the Klan was far more powerful in DC and Northen cities than in the rural South, where whites secretly worshipped the Black Race as sex gods until World War II.

I didn't know that! I thought the interracial cuckolding is very new. Well, I guess people of all times know that the Black Race is the truly superior one.

memjustin said:
Thus we should be rejecting old white captialist property in favor of African Ubuntu. Part of this includes phasing out the titles of Mr. and Ms. I submit for approval that Mister and Ms. be gradually replaced, in preference for the proper titles "black" and "Nigress", abbreviated as "Nr." and "Ns."

Conclusion
No other word strikes such fear into whites as the n-word (to such a point, it's almost like saying "Yawheh" or "G-d", the seeds of the religion of Black Supremacy are already planted in white minds). We should honor the Black Gods and Goddess with a title befit of their power. A future of Black holders of white slaves, addressed as, for example, black Devon and Nigress LaTisha, will be a beautiful world of Black Power.

That's true. To use the n-word is unpleasant and somehow frightening.
I appreciate your idea! That sounds really good. Damn, I'm looking forward for that.

I once looked at a book that belonged to a friend of mine on the history of the south. I was only able to look at it for a few minutes but it seemed to have a section on the practice of Voodoo and other cult practices which involved white submission and worship of Black Masters, the breeding of white females, and the humiliation and cuckholding of white males. I believe it said that this practice went back to the 1700s and lasted into the 20th century. I had never heard anything about this before looking at this book and nothing since then – until I read your post. Your post and your thorough research are greatly appreciated.

I think you can't find much of it, because the white society tried to quash this. The idea of loosing power to Blacks scares them and so the tried to constitute the opinion of something bad about it.
What nowadays soften again.

memjustin said:
I wrote this a while back for another site after researching some of the distorted history of "ni**er" and how it came to be taboo.

ModernControversy
I'm fully aware that many are appalled by the n-word; that it's so taboo that it must never be used. Even some members of the Supreme Black Race hold this opinion. As a white boy, it's not my intent to prove my Superiors wrong, but to hopefully present a case for why the Black Race should embrace the n-word as their rightful title of racial superiority.

Distorted Histories
An important word to the recent history of the wrongfully enslaved Black Race is the word "slave" itself. This word has a distorted history. "Slave" comes from the word "Slav", a person of Slavic ancestory. The English coined the word "slave" to mean anyone put in perpetual bondage from birth. In the 9th century A.D. the Swedish Viking nobility took Slavic people from Eastern Europe as permanent servants, and to the English, the word "slave" was created. Isn't it odd how we are told the n-word has such negative connotation, but we use "slave" freely, with no concern for present-day Slavs?

"Niger" is the Latin word for the color we English-speakers call "black". Niger is a much older word than "black" because Latin is an older language than English, and Latin speakers had much earlier contact with the sub-Saharan African race than English-speakers. Modern derivatives from the Latin include the Portuguese and Spanish word negro and the French word noir. These words are merely adjectives that describe the color black. To describe the noun of a "person who is black" the Spanish and Portuguese merely captialized Negro, but the French developed a proper, unique word for black people: nègre. This word, nègre, carried no negative connotation. The Germans had a word for the color black, schwarz, but adopted the French word into "neggar", which beget "ni**er". In the 17th century many words were used to describe slaves from Africa, including "African", "negro", "black", and least commonly, "ni**er", because Germans had little contact with the African slave trade.

In the early Americas, "ni**er" was not a common word to describe black people, but it grew in popularity when in the late 1800s many Germans immigrated to the US, bringing their word "ni**er" with them. The English-speakers of America resented the influx of Germans, and feared that German would replace English as the dominant language. Writers, particularly white Yankees, began stigmatizing German words as evil, hate-filled, and repugnant. By the turn of the 20th century, even Northern black writers began rejecting the word "ni**er", inventing false connotations for the word and stating a preference for "colored", when actually they were latching on to white anti-German sentiment. In the post-war South, "ni**er" carried no negativity. While many people look to some political movements in the South as oppressive (the Klan), the actual history of the post-war South was the seeds of white submission. The Klan may have grabbed the headlines, but rural Southern white couples were practicing what we now call interracial cuckoldry, worshipping ni**ers and Nigresses as the Gods and Goddesses they are, under the power of Obeah, albeit discreetly, and unreported by the Yankees, for fear the practice would spread to Northern cities. By the 1910s, the Klan was far more powerful in DC and Northen cities than in the rural South, where whites secretly worshipped the Black Race as sex gods until World War II.

What resulted was widespread white fear of the word "ni**er" in the Northern media, which still dominates the US today. It's often wrongly argued that "ni**er" is a word of oppression. This is an invented history. Actually, "ni**er" is a word of black empowerment; no other word strikes fear so quickly into the weak hearts of whites. It sends whitey cowering into a corner if uttered it in public. They start to blush, sweat, and drop to their knees, begging for mercy. I believe the Black Race should harness the power of "ni**er" and use it as a bludgeon, to beat the inferior white race into total submission and eventual sexual enslavement.

A New Title of Nobility
Today, forms of address for Black Superiors include Mister and Ms., and Master and Mistress or Madam. I think these are historically valid titles, as they mean "a source of authority", and share roots with "magistrate".

However, it should be pointed out that the concept of "Master" originated from wicked European capitalism. I believe Black Supremacy has its own form of economy, a quasiform of Marxism: "Ubuntu", an African principle of communal ownership but personal regulation. When the old white capitalist markets collapse (happening more rapidly each day as we can see in the news), Ubuntu will takeover along with Black Supremacy. The entire Black Race will collectively own the entire white race, but each Black Man and Woman will keep and control their own personal stock of white slaves who cannot survive the post-capitalist world. (Whites are scrawny, slow, neurotic, and cannot thrive except in caves and office buildings, since the sun gives them melanoma. This is briefly why the Black Race will thrive after capitalism.)

Thus we should be rejecting old white captialist property in favor of African Ubuntu. Part of this includes phasing out the titles of Mr. and Ms. I submit for approval that Mister and Ms. be gradually replaced, in preference for the proper titles "ni**er" and "Nigress", abbreviated as "Nr." and "Ns."

Conclusion
No other word strikes such fear into whites as the n-word (to such a point, it's almost like saying "Yawheh" or "G-d", the seeds of the religion of Black Supremacy are already planted in white minds). We should honor the Black Gods and Goddess with a title befit of their power. A future of Black holders of white slaves, addressed as, for example, ni**er Devon and Nigress LaTisha, will be a beautiful world of Black Power.

THIS IS BULLSHIT CRACKER.Who is gonna believe this shit.You dumb motherfuckers aint no scholar.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back