Help

1 - Dress to impress . Not necessarily slutty, but show off your assets.
2 - Be polite. Smile and say hello to everyone that acknowledges you.
3 - While being chatted up, let them suggest that they would like to take you to the bathroom or out to their car for a blowjob.
4 - During the blowjob, ask them if they owe any niggers money. Offer to fuck his family or friends to clear his debts.
5 - Perform your finest blowjob and swallow every drop. Prove to him that you will not embarrass him in front of his associates.
6 - Do this multiple times in the same club, and add additional clubs or venues. Your circle of niggers will grow quickly.
7 - You will quickly find the most dominate one.
8 - Should take less than two weeks.
9 - Don't forget that gyms, pool halls, and other venues packed with niggers are your hunting ground.

nigluvr said:
3 - While being chatted up, let them suggest that they would like to take you to the bathroom or out to their car for a blowjob.
4 - During the blowjob, ask them if they owe any niggers money. Offer to fuck his family or friends to clear his debts.
5 - Perform your finest blowjob and swallow every drop. Prove to him that you will not embarrass him in front of his associates.
6 - Do this multiple times in the same club, and add additional clubs or venues. Your circle of niggers will grow quickly.
9 - Don't forget that gyms, pool halls, and other venues packed with niggers are your hunting ground.
nigluvr said:
GREAT advice. Any advice on how to let Black men know i'm interested in them in just regular settings such as Home Depot or Walmart or restaurants?

Just like anyone picking up anyone.... see a guy your interested in, make eye contact, if the contact lingers and maybe an eyebrow raised, then pursue if possible.. :) this works anywhere...

>>sabrina_sissy_gurl said:
>>GREAT advice. Any advice on how to let Black men know i'm interested in them in just regular settings such as Home Depot or Walmart or restaurants?

Do you go out dressed? If you are not passable, drive to another town where you are not likely to be recognized (frequent shops and stores in black neighborhoods). Approach every black man and ask him for help with something or other, like do you like my new shoes? I have a black friend he said black guys really like this style...do you? or profess ignorance in putting up a lightbulb. Ask them to come back to your place and offer coffee, tea, or me. I am serious, offer Colt 45 or other heavily advertised in the black community alcoholic beverage.

Why is it good if you are obviously CD or tranny? If you are even remotely passable, you must make it clear that you are NOT a genetic female, so when they get to your place there is zero chance of them freaking out and possibly injuring or even killing you.

Since a lot of the major national chains for quota purposes will have a lot of blacks on staff. Approach them also.

Tell us your experiences thus far!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back