Help! Where can I find this specific kind of video?

user77

I want to ask you guys where can I find a certain kind of videos. I already searched for it but I can’t find no matter what.

Ok, let me explain: I love to read sex stories because there we can find exactly the scenario, story or roleplay we want to, and its great and all, but it does not have the same appealing of a video at all.

Honestly, I think the common IR videos became boring. And with boring I mean really boring. What we need and what would be great is IR videos like the stories we read - extreme, nasty and mainly humiliating, but not like that videos of watchingmydaughtergoblack or cuckoldsessions, they're extremely unrealistic and too artificial, also, they miss the main point: The female humiliation. They focus all the humiliation towards the guy whats cool but humiliation towards the girl would be far better, or even better, humiliation towards both of them. Also, some history and drama instead of only fucking scenes with small explanation of the background would be awesome. What im asking is something like a full IR movie with a history behind it, focusing on only one couple instead of a movie containing 4 or 5 different and without explanation scenes on it.

I’ll give two of the best examples I could find, so you guys can understand what I’m saying.

Scenario number one: The nazi officer in the concentration camp loves to beat the black guys there, meanwhile, he’s trying to impregnate her wife that lives with him in the camp. But one day, one of the black prisioners escapes and rapes his wife, and because she’s a nazi, it’s the most terrible and humiliating thing that could ever happen to her. However, at the end of the r..e she ended up enjoying it, but she’ll never tell it to her husband. After it, the black dude blackmail him threatening exposing what he did to his wife, then the officer starts sucking his cock everyday to avoid it, and ends up liking too. But in the end all the effort is useless cause his wife ends up becoming pregnant, and not of his baby.

Scenario number two: KKK Husband and wife secretly attends to a monthly party orgy without their buddies know, because they have a fetish for swapping partners. In this party every two people buys a ticket with a number on it, which corresponds to a room number. But there’s a law: They need to be both blindfolded to go into the room and can only take it off minutes before leaving the room, so they have to fuck without seeing each other. But a gang of black men somehow discovered they’re KKK members (and high class ones), and prepared a trap for them. So, in one of this parties, when the KKK wife took off the blindfold, to her despair she saw that the man that just barebacked her is a huge black dude and he recorded it all and gave to her a copy. Then to her total shame the guy puts the video on internet, she becomes pregnant and her husband don’t stop jerking off to the video.

Well, if someone enjoys this kind of thing or know where I can find videos like this, please tell me.

Thank you.

Note: The roots XXX parody is pretty good.

Sounds like a scenario that Mr. NW should consider filming.

This could be a test to see if there any commercial traction for this particular slant on the IR genre.

How about it Mr. NW???

Humiliating WHITE WOMEN ,BEATING UP BLACK GUYS,OFFICER SUCKING DICK.Wait a minute.That shit don't sound right CRACKER but I guess that's what you sick motherfuckers like.Oh well,keep going HONKIES this shit is for you PECKERWOODS anyway.ROOTS.Shit.I know niggas who went to school and beat up white boys after watching it.I AINT NEVER WATCHED IT.I got some movies ideas.Wanna here them. ;D

I HATE THE WHITE MAN
Soulpole

soulpole said:
Humiliating WHITE WOMEN ,BEATING UP BLACK GUYS,OFFICER SUCKING DICK.Wait a minute.That shit don't sound right CRACKER but I guess that's what you sick motherfuckers like.Oh well,keep going HONKIES this shit is for you PECKERWOODS anyway.ROOTS.Shit.I know ni**as who went to school and beat up white boys after watching it.I AINT NEVER WATCHED IT.I got some movies ideas.Wanna here them. ;D

I HATE THE WHITE MAN
Soulpole

Yes. I want to HEAR your ideas. Tru dat, yo!

nigluvr said:
soulpole said:
Humiliating WHITE WOMEN ,BEATING UP BLACK GUYS,OFFICER SUCKING DICK.Wait a minute.That shit don't sound right CRACKER but I guess that's what you sick motherfuckers like.Oh well,keep going HONKIES this shit is for you PECKERWOODS anyway.ROOTS.Shit.I know ni**as who went to school and beat up white boys after watching it.I AINT NEVER WATCHED IT.I got some movies ideas.Wanna here them. ;D

I HATE THE WHITE MAN
Soulpole

Well BY GOD I RECKON I better GIT UR DONE.I hate them nigras but I love to see them fucking our white women BY GOD.The shit MAKES ME RUB MY PECKER.But don't you worry.I will have those ideas QUICKER THEN A CAT CAN LICK HIS OWN ASS.

ELVIS IS DA KANG,
Soulpole

soulpole said:
nigluvr said:
soulpole said:

I HATE THE WHITE MAN
Soulpole

Well BY GOD I RECKON I better GIT UR DONE.I hate them nigras but I love to see them fucking our white women BY GOD.The shit MAKES ME RUB MY PECKER.But don't you worry.I will have those ideas QUICKER THEN A CAT CAN LICK HIS OWN ASS.

ELVIS IS DA KANG,
Soulpole
Now I'm really confused. You "hate them nigras", and you signed the post, "I HATE THE WHITE MAN".
So what's left? Redskins?
Did you forget what color you're pretending to be on this board?

You must have rode the SHORT BUS to school.And one more thang.SOULPOLE DONT PRETENDS h....Who in the hell WANTS TO BE A PECKERWOOD.And the redskins thang.They need to change the name to the REDNECKS.

THE WHITE MAN IS STILL THE DEVIL
Soulpole

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back