Heil Niggas!

• Thread starter Thick Nigga Dick
  • Start date
Mr.NW said:
I'm Mr.NW and I approve this thread!

lol

anyway,

I known that in Germany, during Hitler, interracial sex was the hottest fantasy,
I have seen some german pictures of 1930-1940.

and

as owner of this website, I have received threats of death from Nazi guys from USA.

this mean that I have done a great website!

NW

U do tha right thang, baby ;)

whtslave4blk said:
true but she did change it. If she had a headstone it would read Eva Hitler. Just wondered why history, in general, refers to her in her maiden name.

I understand the timing.. but as far as I know, it shouldn't matter.

There is no minimum amount of time you need to have a name to have it used. 1 hour , 40 hours or 40 years. i see no difference.

How much time should pass before history refers to her in her married name?

Just something I have always pondered.

Most likely that, as she had been known to the world as Braun including those last 40 hours as the fact of the marriage didn't become known until later, it is easier for everyone to continue referring to her as Eva Braun rather than go back and start changing all references of her to Eva Hiltler. Further, as most of the world readily recognizes her as Eva Braun, companion to and ultimately wife of Adolph Hitler, there is no compelling need to make issue of the fact that she died Eva Hitler.

I think her family (if any exist) would probably prefer that she be known as Eva Hitler just to get their name disassociated from him (people tend to forget maiden names). Not that the name hurts the sales of Braun (no relation) electric razors, hair trimmers, coffee makers etc.

will

ol stinky said:
check this video...

http://xxxbunker.com/2483062

Link Removed

LOL ;D! But black shots should never be wasted that way ;)

willsrvu said:
whtslave4blk said:
true but she did change it. If she had a headstone it would read Eva Hitler. Just wondered why history, in general, refers to her in her maiden name.

I understand the timing.. but as far as I know, it shouldn't matter.

There is no minimum amount of time you need to have a name to have it used. 1 hour , 40 hours or 40 years. i see no difference.

How much time should pass before history refers to her in her married name?

Just something I have always pondered.

Its all not that easy. It was a time noone can imagining who hasn't lived there.

btw its funny in a way, the pics, but that it. I am not here to this kind of pictures and duscuss that topic... anybody else who want?

Let us closed that....

btw2nd i saw in TV a reportage about swinging and sex industrie in the USA. A black told that he fucked wives in front of their husbands and these were KKK-Members. They told him that its not allowed (or how so say) and that was the kick...

greetings to all

Most likely that, as she had been known to the world as Braun including those last 40 hours as the fact of the marriage didn't become known until later, it is easier for everyone to continue referring to her as Eva Braun rather than go back and start changing all references of her to Eva Hiltler. Further, as most of the world readily recognizes her as Eva Braun, companion to and ultimately wife of Adolph Hitler, there is no compelling need to make issue of the fact that she died Eva Hitler.

I think her family (if any exist) would probably prefer that she be known as Eva Hitler just to get their name disassociated from him (people tend to forget maiden names). Not that the name hurts the sales of Braun (no relation) electric razors, hair trimmers, coffee makers etc.

will

ANKARA, Turkey -- Turkey's Jewish community is protesting a Turkish commercial that uses an old film footage of Adolf Hitler to sell shampoo.

The Jewish community and the Chief Rabbi's office on Monday called Hitler "the most striking example of cruelty and savagery" and said using his image in a commercial was unacceptable.

The statement also demanded a public apology from the advertising company "to repair the damage this commercial has caused to society's conscience."

The commercial for a men's brand of shampoo has Hitler appear to be shout in a dubbed-over Turkish voice: "If you are not wearing women's dress, you shouldn't be using women's shampoo either!"

Link Removed

SAVAGE ALONG THE RHINE

Nobody in Shaka's village could believe it when the new colonial masters granted the visa. He wasted no time and took advantage of his good fortune by impregnating one of the "ghosts" almost as soon as he set foot on German territory. Now Shaka is living the good life in the ancient Aryan city of Köln.

Link Removed

Link Removed

MEANWHILE BACK ON THE DARK CONTINENT

In order to appease those who were refused the visa and therefore denied a better life in Aryan Germany, and in order to keep the peace, the colonial masters agreed to transfer over a number of their own to the natives . . . bartered into white slavery in exchange for peace . . . each bearing the brand of the swastika to certify their pure Aryan pedigree.

Link Removed

A picture of the cathedral in the background might have been more appropriate.

ThickNiggaDick said:
SAVAGE ALONG THE RHINE

Nobody in Shaka's village could believe it when the new colonial masters granted the visa. He wasted no time and took advantage of his good fortune by impregnating one of the "ghosts" almost as soon as he set foot on German territory. Now Shaka is living the good life in the ancient Aryan city of Köln.

Link Removed

Link Removed

GI (Gastro Intestinal) JOE in NAZI GERMANY

GI Joe survived the deadly landings upon the beaches of Normandy on D-day and later crossed into Germany with the rest of the mongrel American forces . . . totally victorious over the pure Aryan race . . . whereupon GI Joe soon became a father in the Fatherland (after he knocked the bottom outta that Aryan arschloch (_*_) of course!).

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back