have you found out?

daverp

found out recently 2 white women at work getting blk fucked---one --single 30 --not really a surprise --heard rumors she stated often she only fucks well hung blk men--then Labor day weekend --no bosses around-only afew of us working --we broke out the beers --after afew --she starts saying very loud --I ONLY FUCK BIG BLK COCK --and show us all cell phone pics of her blk boyfriend cock (huge) and her sucking it ect...she looked like a slut dressed as a slut and was defiantly a black cock slut

2nd one was a surprise 49 married white women --very quite-- dressed very conservatively---a little thick but defiantly good looking 38 chest and the best mommy wide hips and big ass ---always dressed nice smelled nice ----was caught by co -worker going into motel early in the morning with 26year old black security guard--alittle checking --every time she took off he took off--about twice a month

id like to ask --have you ever found out family member --co worker friend ect --that was getting blk fucked --where you surprised --howed you find out --what she look like---i find it very hot --maybe others would to

Two milfs I used to work with. Both classy women. One's hubby had died the other had kicked her hubby out. Both started fucking black guys. The one who kicked hubby out said 'it's first time I realised what all the fuss about was with sex.' after she'd started fucking her black lover.

The other didn't talk about it but she was such a classy woman. Tight body, worked out every day, she oozed sex appeal. I know her lover slept around but he was always welcome back anytime he wanted according to female colleagues she did speak to.

I know a 53 year old white widow. She's a mom and grandma. She confided in me that as her mourning over her late husband passed, that she was ready to see men again.... She told me that all her life, way in the back of her mind, she always wanted to be intimate with a black. Since society has changed so much from her early dating years, she reasoned that now would be the time to explore.... Well, I'm happy to say that she is now dating a black man and just "Looooves" the sex she tells me. She is so happy that America has finally gotten past its hang-up with niggers, she finds it very liberating.

I have a young niece in Georgia that recently divorced her white husban I expect to see her with a BBC any time now

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back