Hard to say you're sorry

olstinky

with your mouth full!!

http://www.boneprone.com/tube-watch/106634/lisa-marie-has-to-blow-all-those-big-black-cocks-suck.html

:p

This is one smoking hot vid!! This girl knows how to treat a black man. It brought back a lot of good memories for me! I have never done this with 3 men because I am more of a one guy/ one slut kinda girl but this was sooooooooooo hot. Every white girl between the age of 12-65 should watch it!! All white boys should be required to watch it!! lol[size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size] ;D :p :-*

WOW. When she licked their arseholes, she didn't just lick around the edge as a lot do, she plunged that tongue in deep. Excellent vid.

Realist said:
WOW. When she licked their arseholes, she didn't just lick around the edge as a lot do, she plunged that tongue in deep. Excellent vid.

she does seem sincere in her apology, I must agree

ol stinky said:
i could watch for hours, and often do

Link Removed!

thanks this video is awesome.

haha it's good to see some obedient white girls who truly want to make amend and worship the Black Man in Ass worship and the tea-bagging.

As a sub, that's something we normally do.

and it's certainly a very educative exercise for any white : it pleases the Black Dom first and that's the most important and it's certainly acknowledges His dominance upon us (white girls and boys alike).

white sub

As a fag I want to say I love those fishnet undies she is wearing and the leather bracelets are wonderful!!!

I have not seen this video in a long time it is one of my favorites a great demo of the servitude I feel, desire and strive to show the men I serve.

Thank you for posting the link I am very happy to see this inspirational video again!!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back