Great article on cuckoldry and the the sad apathy that is NW

Nellie

I'm pleased the art is entering the maintsream. However, a hint of the taboo is revealed when Mandingo raises his head :D lulz

I thought the point the author tries to make about latent racism in IR relations, play a part in the lack of growth here. Well, that, and the
CONTINUOUS PROLIFERATION OF SPAM. Have a great hump-day y"all,
nellie

It is a shame, but this site is having real trouble getting off the ground. Far too few black men and white women is the cause in my estimation. And all the spam sure doesn't help any.

Nellie said:
I'm pleased the art is entering the maintsream. However, a hint of the taboo is revealed when Mandingo raises his head :D lulz

I thought the point the author tries to make about latent racism in IR relations, play a part in the lack of growth here. Well, that, and the
CONTINUOUS PROLIFERATION OF SPAM. Have a great hump-day y"all,
nellie

I wish I knew. We can hope that the admin will finally do something about the spam. We can try to keep the traffic up to make the site pay. And we can do what we can to get black men and white women to join and participate so that the site will be less of a white boys' playground.

Scarf said:
WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?!

Hey guys,

I own http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhiteWomenLooking4BBC

Anyway I just posted over there about this NW board needing help. Hopefully some couples, women and BBC`s will join and help support this site.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back