Going out to the local adult movie theater tonight

Kayla Kleevage

Cumbag for super hung black men.
Link Removed
To meat up with new black cock that I met on the internet. I'll let u know how our date goes.

Wow, and now we pathetic white bois can beat our meat dreaming about what an honor it would be to clean the two of you up afterward.

I got some vintage polaroid film. I live in Las Vegas. I think it would be spectacular to shoot some interracial pics with this old time camera. It would look amazing. I have recently considered an adult theater here to be just the place to make these images.

Kayla Kleevage said:
Link Removed
To meat up with new black cock that I met on the internet. I'll let u know how our date goes.

I just know you gonna take real good care of your new black, bitch

Kayla Kleevage said:
Link Removed

We had to reschedule our get together. He is coming over tomarrow to use me.

I can just see you on your knees, Kayla, with that big thing in your mouth. Can't wait to hear the details.

Zagg said:
I can just see you on your knees, Kayla, with that big thing in your mouth. Can't wait to hear the details.

Hey Zagg
There is a tiny dick white Sissy who lives here in Vegas. He says he would like to cum over and watch Demonte fuck me. He says he just wants to jerk off and maybe clean up my pussy. Should I let him cum over and jerk off?????

Kayla Kleevage said:
Zagg said:

Hey Zagg
There is a tiny dick white Sissy who lives here in Vegas. He says he would like to cum over and watch Demonte fuck me. He says he just wants to jerk off and maybe clean up my pussy. Should I let him cum over and jerk off?????

Let him cum over, and clean your sweet white pussy, but dont let jerk off

yeah, let him watch u and demonte. with the dick that black has, he deserves an audience.

definitely let him clean up -- no way should that black jizz go to waste. maybe u can let demonte decide if the bitch can jack off.

hope we get some details, kayla. i'm betting that black can satisfy the whore in u ;)

jockboy said:
yeah, let him watch u and demonte. with the dick that black has, he deserves an audience.

definitely let him clean up -- no way should that black jizz go to waste. maybe u can let demonte decide if the bitch can jack off.

hope we get some details, kayla. i'm betting that black can satisfy the whore in u ;)

Demontay got called into work so its not going to happen today. Shit. I'm disappointed I was looking forward to some BBC today.

Absolutely, Kayla. Of course. You'd be an angel of mercy if you let the poor boy watch and whack off.

Kayla Kleevage said:
Zagg said:

Hey Zagg

So sad. I'm sure no guy will pass up the chance to do you, so I don't think you'll be waiting long for him. And if he's not quick enough, I'll bet there are plenty of other black guys who'd like nothing better than to stick it into you.

Kayla Kleevage said:
Demontay got called into work so its not going to happen today. Shit. I'm disappointed I was looking forward to some BBC today.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back