Getting ready for the NBWO

Slavetoebony

White girls bracing themselves for the BNWO.

Attachments

• 1501553652.jpg
    1501553652.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 199772919.jpg
    199772919.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 97
  • 790958553.jpg
    790958553.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 1755065426.jpg
    1755065426.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 2010322580.jpg
    2010322580.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 125
I do wish my diseased white balls need to be remove. I would also hope and pray I would be given testosterone blockers and I would love extra estrogen pills, plus shots in breasts and ass cheeks. I want my micro penis given shrinkage cream, so small I would have to be careful not to shave it off. The only thing I know for sure is pink skinned people have done everything they can, to hold all other darker skinned people down, poor, unlearned, given no power, beaten down to the point of terrorizing every one that doesn't agree with pink people. This pink object bows to the feet of my superior master beings....... BNWO

Locking my male organs away 7 yrs ago was life changing. I am so happy to move out of the way for real men to take my friends and their daughters. I support interracial fun, and am a surrogate for other white males to use instead of muddy'ing their social places.. helping another sissy find it's prostate and become a cum swallowing sissy is an interesting place to be..

My daughter dates only black men. I used to think there wasn't something wrong with me being turned on by her fucking black men. Then I realized, lots of people fantasize about it happening to their daughters. Since I've come to the conclusion that blacks are superior, pussy is for only black men. And we all need to serve them until we are bred away.

My daughter dates only black men. I used to think there wasn't something wrong with me being turned on by her fucking black men. Then I realized, lots of people fantasize about it happening to their daughters. Since I've come to the conclusion that blacks are superior, pussy is for only black men. And we all need to serve them until we are bred away.
Do you ever hear or see them fuck? Do you masturbate to it?

When you turn yourself over to the BNWO they take full control. There are rules you must follow or take a beating. For there new world white are property. You are owned. Regardless of age or sex, married or girlfriend. I had a girlfriend we had to kids. They come to the house and first thing, your all stripped naked. Very humiliating consitering i have a 1 1/2 penis and thats hard. Soft there is nothing there. I have an innie with a large set of balls. So for my kids to see me was very degrading. But its the life we wanted because the Black Race is Superior. Then you have to turn over everything! Money, bank accounts, gold, anything of value. Signed the house over or cars. Everything. Then my girlfriend and myself were put on our knees and face fucked violently. Puking and gagging, we were being spit on, smacked, pissed in our mouths amd all over us. Then another guy joined in and started to fuck me in my ass and my girl. We were both screaming and crying. It was very violent. I had to eat the cum out of my girl, she ate the cum from my asshole. Other things happened but i cant get into detail. But it was hardcore. We were all used and abused the way h... slaves should be used. My girl and daughter were put into there car naled and taken somewhere. We stay at our house still. I am not alowed to have a y kind of sex or cum at all. He is on blockers im on estrogin. I have been for almost a year now. Our nuts will be removed soon. We are pimped out everyday all day long. We are only alowed to wear womans clothes, panties, bra. Have to wear a bra i have tits. B cup tits my son is starting to show tits now. Everything shrivells up and hids until we are castrated. We are real live in h... slaves. We serve any black superior at anytime with what ever they want. We have JOS tattoos and Black owned tattoo on our ass cheeks, neck, and above our clits. White men should not breed. Turn yourselves over to the BNWO. Become slaves for our superior race. Bow down, give them everything and anything they want. The white race will be wipped out and it should be. All white woman are fucked, bred and pimped out to anyone that will pay. So are guys, well sissys. White girls are always pregnant and will pump out as many kids as possable. Youll never know the father because you are fucked by multible kings. We are not alowed to use protection. We take the cum in us or down the throat. We never let superior cum go to waste or their golden superior piss. We drink it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915_204626.jpg
    Screenshot_20220915_204626.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 29
I think more and more whites are realizing this. Plus more and more whites are growing up with black owned mothers, singel or married that they also crave it.

Be proud of your daughters! Hopefully their belly is swollen with black seed.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back