get zagg off of here

Status
Not open for further replies.

panties1

what the fuck dude, ur on every fucking post saying something with ur big ass picture on the side. we dont wanna see ur fag as white boy pic or what u have to say!!! yes you can post stuff but not on every fucking thing!! what the fuck! sorry just sick of seeing your fucking face, i wanna see black cock and white bitches takeing it. thanks

:eek: have respect of other..don't know you but i know that i prefer a writer than a donkey. Zagg can say what he thinks and you are not judge of what he look or say..shut up and worship bbc ;D

panties1 said:
what the fuck dude, ur on every fucking post saying something with ur big ass picture on the side. we dont wanna see ur fag as white boy pic or what u have to say!!! yes you can post stuff but not on every fucking thing!! what the fuck! sorry just sick of seeing your fucking face, i wanna see black cock and white bitches takeing it. thanks

pls panties1, leave this site. 4ever!

In my opinion this forum needs people like Zagg, but it doesn't need people whose only posts are flaming others...

panties1 said:

I don't make a habit of getting into a disagreement with other posters, but you are way off base on this one, panties1. Zagg is a real plus to this board.

KKKbitch said:
panties1 said:

pls panties1, leave this site. 4ever!

panties1 has been BANNED

Thank Goodness! Zagg is one of the personalities on here that keeps things interesting. He goes, I go.

Again, this is OLD bullshit from 2010! Babs seems to have a penchant for wanting to give new life to old controversies. KNOCK IT OFF :mad:!! Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back