Fear of Being Discovered by Friends or Family

tomascini

A question I'd like to ask most hubbies in here: Does the fear of being found out by families or friends spur you on to continue with this journey, or does it have a stifling fear in enabling you to discover more of what your desire holds for you and your wife?

Thats a good question I guess I fear it due to mostly my friends would not understand and I have a couple of other interest that involves them.I'm not sure fear would be a good term for this. Its more of keeping this lifestyle apart from our normal lifestyle

JDFlacpl said:
Thats a good question I guess I fear it due to mostly my friends would not understand and I have a couple of other interest that involves them.I'm not sure fear would be a good term for this. Its more of keeping this lifestyle apart from our normal lifestyle

Have you tried to snare other white bois/couples toward being I involved?

After getting caught and going through a very messy divorce everyone knew. It has been difficult. Ex was no saint but because I dallied in the fine art of dark meat I am unforgiven.

mrscondo said:
After getting caught and going through a very messy divorce everyone knew. It has been difficult. Ex was no saint but because I dallied in the fine art of dark meat I am unforgiven.

Hope you've moved beyond that now.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back