Favorite Profile Pics

Linda

Just wanted to say thanks for all the sexy profile pics posted by the black men here. I was commenting on how much I liked his pics to another member here after a buddy request and thought I should tell you all how much I enjoy them. I realize I may be fooling myself thinking these are all real but it adds to the fantasy to have a mental image behind a screen name that implies "You are going to worship my big black cock". I also find the arrogance exciting, I could never imagine someone like my husband posting a picture of himself in all his perceived glory (how embarrassing). I guess that's just part of the appeal, the strong, aggressive, dominant, sexy black stud who we fantasize about, and is as close as a message or chat session. Thanks for sharing & enforcing my fantasies. Shy-

hughgrection2009 said:
I'm sure your pussy quivers when you see my profile pic, lol.

Oh Hugh, a sense of humor is an endearing trait but my quivering is due to other traits. I do enjoy your posts though. :)

And may i say thanks to You and all the other white Goddesses. i love looking at Your profile pics and seeing more and more beautifull White Women go black :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back