fakes

bethh213

my short fat self!!
Is it just me or do others find a lot of fake ass people on here???? :mad: Several people have asked me to chat on YIM. It seems like it always ends the same. They tell you some BULLSHIT that is way beyond belief and then sends you pictures of themselves. Guess what? You have seen those same net pictures a thousand times on the net!! Don’t get me wrong, I think NW is cool as hell but I sure get tired of fake ass people!! Why try to be someone you aren’t??? I just don’t get it!!!!!! ::) Sorry I am just venting.

I'm tired too, that's why I set the "real person" process

I think I'm going to solve this problem very soon.

NW

I've had my share of "fake experiences" on sites like this one, but here it hasn't been so much fakes as "flakes". You don't even get to hard confirming that they're fakes because they flake out on you first (which means they probably are fakes but . . . . ). I mean, you've been communicating with somebody, and then when you end up in their town and are interested in meeting, then all of a sudden they somehow stop receiving your messages. They missed those, but they got all the ones before and after ::) Or, if you suggest it's time for phone contact or something other than a computer connection, they evade the request and/or don't respond.

The truth is that it's easy for people to be somebody who they are not online. And so guess what? That's exactly what millions of people do. Fakes and flakes! Using pictures of "themselves" that aren't of them at all. Fake profiles. False stories. You press them on whether or not the pictures they posted are really of them, but they never answer directly, if at all. And if they do answer, it's often with a lie. Even a stupid one.

I "buddied" somebody here a while back without knowing they had been called out for being a fake a year or so earlier. I discovered the accusation while reading back through some old posts. The accuser alleged that the pics being used belonged to somebody else on the internet (like from FaceBook or something) and even had the real name of the person in the photos. My "bud" never responded to the accusations back then. So, I asked my "buddy" about it. Know what "she" (who really knows) said? She said the pictures were really of her, but that she was using a different name here because she didn't want her family to find out! Does that make any sense?! If they're your pictures, then your family would know it's you as soon as they saw the pics, regardless of the name you're using! Who do you think you're talking to :mad:?

And then again, I think there's another subset of posters. That would be people who are in fact "real", but who would be absolutely embarrassed to meet because they've said some very revealing things online about themselves and how they think. Things they would probably never reveal to anybody else in "real life" out of fear of being shamed. They have no intention of ever meeting anybody from this site, but they will tease and carry-on and so forth. So, they come here and post all kinds of shit. But they won't meet anybody from here ever. Instead, they might choose to meet some black dick in other ways . . . in more "normal ways" . . . which allows them to continue to hide that aspect of their personality that they have expressed here. At least until they might feel it's safe to expose a little bit more about themselves to a new person. Avoid the shame and potential backlash to your sexual arousal over N-word sex. Have your cake and eat it too.

Me, I don't have the time for it. There's so much deception on the internet that I rarely make much of an effort to try to meet anybody from sites like this one, or even from so-called "legit" dating sites. Too many fakes and too many flakes. Too much time wasted. If I feel like I've made a connection with somebody AND they are in my town or I'm traveling to theirs . . . then maybe. I might try to go to phone first. But whatever I do, it won't be much effort expended on my part to start, and it's got to be something convenient for me to do. Too many fakes and too many flakes! And if I give somebody a chance, they have ONE time to fake or flake on me . . . and then it's GOODBYE!

Note: It would be nice if some people here would at least respond to PMs . . . that would be a simple start to establishing that at least your not just another "fake" or "flake" . . . don't you think ;)? I've seen other brothas here who note how they have sent PMs that go unanswered by "women" claiming to be down with the black dick. Oh, but the gays and the sissies . . . you don't even have to PM them because they're the ones PMing a black . . . what a surprise :)!!

Mr.NW said:
I'm tired too, that's why I set the "real person" process

I think I'm going to solve this problem very soon.

NW

Mr. NW, it's not so easy to determine who is real versus fake. I've found over the years that it's more of an art versus a science. The fact that somebody has posted a pic does not make them "real", or at least not the only ones who may be considered "real". I remember the view of one of the moderators from the first NWorship site (who I shall not name). That person's view was that if you didn't have a proof positive pic, then you were a fake. And that was that!

Well, it's not so simple. I happen to believe that the most "real" people of all are the ones who are extremely cautious about what they post about themselves on the internet. Not just here but anywhere. They are loathe to post any personal info about themselves anywhere, let alone a personal picture on a site called "black Worship". And why is that? Because they have something to lose.

You see, our moderator slung coffee in a restaurant and worked in a stable shoveling horse shit for a living (that's what we were told). That's not to disparage what somebody does for a living, but that person didn't have anything to lose professionally. Those kinds of jobs are relatively easy to replace. But, other people have other considerations that are more complicated to deal with. Career, reputation, family, etc. Things not so easily repaired if damaged.

I will never post any image of myself of any type on a site like this, including of my dick (anybody remember Congressman Anthony . . . uuuuhmmm . . . Weiner :D?). I don't have to do that to prove to anybody else that I'm real. And I won't. I'm also very cautious about who I give a picture to privately. Extremely. If the circumstances are right, I will do certain things though. Things that I know from experience work, and that protect privacy and promote discretion for all parties involved.

Everybody says they're discrete. I mean it.

wsissy4bbc said:
It's because 99% of the people who post on deranged sites like these are homosexual men.

This is why we must be viligant and not let them usurp the entire site with their posts.

You also got people on here who act like they are down with black men fucking white women but hate that shit with a passion.Their only motive is to disrupt the site.Shit.People are gonna fuck who they want to regardless.Its all kinds of fakes on this motherfucker.My 2 cents.Thats why I come here every now and then.

Sincerely Yours,
Soulpole AKA Soul In The Motherfucking Hole

We talked to a Black guy online once and set up a meeting. We drove 200 miles and went to the location to meet. He never showed, we later found out he was a white guy who was a total fake. We're for real and if you're not able to be honest, don't log in! Just our feelings.

bethh213 said:
Is it just me or do others find a lot of fake ass people on here???? :mad: Several people have asked me to chat on YIM. It seems like it always ends the same. They tell you some BULLSHIT that is way beyond belief and then sends you pictures of themselves. Guess what? You have seen those same net pictures a thousand times on the net!! Don’t get me wrong, I think NW is cool as hell but I sure get tired of fake ass people!! Why try to be someone you aren’t??? I just don’t get it!!!!!! ::) Sorry I am just venting.

This could never happen here now could it ;)?? Nooooooooooooooo ::) This black outta be SHOT :mad:!!

Link Removed

We already know plenty of white boys are up in here pretendin', but I wonder how many NIGGAS (male and female) are up in here doing the SAME shit . . . pretending to be attractive white females . . . with complete profiles and everything?

I bet we'd all be surprised. But then again, maybe not :-[! We got everything but real and truly available and PRETTY white females up in here ready to meet real niggers for real interracial fuckin' :-\!!

My own personal experience has been that it takes a lot time and vetting (as politicians call it) to get a good stable of reliable people. I spend a large amount of time sifting through emails and such to get to the real guys out there. But in the end when you find someone that is just right for you it makes it all worth it. There does seem to be quite a lot of fake profiles all over the internet not just here at NW. Just my 2 cents worth.

Kayla Kleevage said:
My own personal experience has been that it takes a lot time and vetting (as politicians call it) to get a good stable of reliable people. I spend a large amount of time sifting through emails and such to get to the real guys out there. But in the end when you find someone that is just right for you it makes it all worth it. There does seem to be quite a lot of fake profiles all over the internet not just here at NW. Just my 2 cents worth.

I like your new avatar Queen Kayla . . . you look real puuurrrrrty . . . gets a rise outta me black dong too hehehe!

i can understand someone using this as a place to live out a fantasize -no problem --but i dont understand if your chatting or going to meat someone---why lie----i mean at some point it will be found out --dont use other people ---simple as that

Some people get a big kick out of pretending to be someone else. The internet and Las Vegas are two of the best places to try and pull it off. Some people are testing the waters of their own sexuality to see how much sexual reality they can handle. Some white guys with little dicks like to pretend they have a bbc. I figure that in the beginning I would have 3 disappointments for every 1 perfect encounter. I'd add the good one to the list and discard the bad ones. Eventually you'll make friends with the right people and then it becomes a real lifestyle. Then you'll have to deal with new issues such as so many black cocks and so little time! lol

Kayla Kleevage said:
Some people get a big kick out of pretending to be someone else. The internet and Las Vegas are two of the best places to try and pull it off.

You hit the nail on the head with this. I've been to Las Vegas several times, and it's just not the place for me. I always come away feeling like the experience was just too . . . well . . . fake! I'm certain that it's different living there year-round versus dropping in for a week or less of vacation/business. But as a tourist, there are tons of other places I'd rather be or try for the first time. I was gonna go to Vegas one time just to try out that Green Door place you told us about. I actually had heard of it before but had forgotten about it until you mentioned it here. Well, my overall aversion to Las Vegas led me to make plans to go somewhere else and butt fuck me some white girls ;)!!

HIGH-PROFILE INTERNET HOAX
Drives home the point . . . but he could have been in on it too . . . I mean who knows . . . .

Link Removed

Link Removed

hoe4blaXXX said:
wsissy4bbc said:
It's because 99% of the people who post on deranged sites like these are homosexual men.

I hope thats NOT true!

OK . . . 90% :D Yes! It's the internet! Where real men are men, where real women are women, and where real children are . . . the FBI :-[ :D ;D

I think we should have some type of vouching system with several ways of designating our profiles as real....

1. Cam
2. The old sign in picture
3. Vouching for someone you have actually met or seen on cam.

Maybe a star on your profile or some shit... to designate how real you are. I mean you might be verified as a real person but if you never meet with anyone why the fuck would I want to waste my time talking to you? A designation would let you us to the chase immediately.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back