Faciliting The Shift

How we serve in the future is something I constantly think about. With the amazing shift of supremacy of our Black Masters growing all the time it makes me think more and more that the typical jobs held by white women will need to be taken by us white bous.

Nursing, waitressing, secretaries etc. I for one have no preferences in how I support the movement but feel "we the people" MUST protect social programs to facilitate Black Men and white mothers that are Blacked.

Thoughts?

KnowMyPlace said:
How we serve in the future is something I constantly think about. With the amazing shift of supremacy of our Black Masters growing all the time it makes me think more and more that the typical jobs held by white women will need to be taken by us white bous.

Nursing, waitressing, secretaries etc. I for one have no preferences in how I support the movement but feel "we the people" MUST protect social programs to facilitate Black Men and white mothers that are Blacked.

Thoughts?

No taxes and full social security payments

I think for white people to get the right to drive and vote they should have to make a bbc cum at least 10 times for each privilege.

There is far more truth in this fact that the Superior Black Man is taking over at an alarming rate ... and the understanding that Black Masculinity rules the pussies of what was once 'our' white women. Since whiteBois outnumber the Superior Black black Lord and God so vastly ... the white male wimps will always 'work' and toil in job, whether they are menial or not, and the Black Stud Masters will never work. It is the white wimp that supports the Black Man ... the Black Stud black Lifestyle .. and the Black N.W.O. New World (social) Order! It is the vast minority that HAS and IS defeating, debasing, degrading and demoralizing the vast majority whie male ... and white women HAVE been noticing this for many, many years. Interracial births (breeding) has increased by 440% since the year 1967, and that is with 8% of white mother/ black father births "not" statistically reporting the race of the father. This is accurate. Conservatively, there are an average of 1.64 million "new" white women that get black Fucked and black Cock Used every year. It is the truth that a BLACK COCK RULED FUTURE is in full play ... and is increasing so dramatically.

Because there are so many More of us weaker, white pale inferior "wimps" than there are Black Stud Lord Masters in the world ... and we are being so thoroughly DEFEATED in sports, Music, Entertainment and socially ... in the most brazen and lopsided manner known in the history of mankind ... it only makes sense for us weaker white males to SERVE, SUBMIT and SUBJUAGATE ourselves at the bold, aggressive and Dominant feet of our BLACK Superiors. Yes, it is humiliating .. especially for us straight white men ... yet we have (and continue to) get the "social ass kicking" we deserve from The Minority Black Race of Gods and Goddesses. It has already been a veritable 'slaughter' as the Black Cocked Gods continue to BRAZENLY take the cunts of our white women at an amazing rate .. and literally rubbing our weak, pale faces in it in order to ADD to the utter humiliation and disgrace of our majority, yet obviously inferior race! The Black black Lords are, quite obviously, wiping the DIRT from Their Holy Black Feet across the faces of us white male wimps ... and we are too cowardly and too timid to combat such RAW, Superior Black Masculinity.

i am just one of a million examples ... a tall white wimp in his 40's who is 6'7" tall and 218 lbs, yet possess a weak and undernourished 5 inches who never did satisfy my now ex wife ... and as the 5'8" tall, 185 lbs SUPERIOR young Black Athletic Stud with 10+ thicker inches in His 20's "took" my wife from me and literally SLAPPED me into this reality nearly 5 years ago ... i had no choice but to Accept Black Supremacy. Granted, it was a devastating reality ... and His Lordship didn't have to make me literally Kiss His Superior bikini-clad asscheeks in utter SHAME and DEFEAT ... but i understand this much better now. His BLACKNESS must be honored ... and i continue to honor Him by supporting His Black Eminence Lifestyle and assisting in the support of His black-Bred children He bred to white pussy. This is truth and the Black Race Laws in this country and all Europeon countries have already begun. white inferior males will soon only cum in cups to produce more white pussy for the Black Kings and Lord Masters .. while the white male wimps will grow to support Black Power and a Black Ruled World. Comments are appreciated.

I suppose if anyone wanted actually make this a reality they would have to become political/social activists for this type of thing and than concentrate their numbers in a specific town or city and take it over like gays do with gay neighborhoods.

In america its the mexicans etc taking over, in the uk if we aint to careful its the muslims as it is in many europeon countrys

BloatedMonologues said:
I suppose if anyone wanted actually make this a reality they would have to become political/social activists for this type of thing and than concentrate their numbers in a specific town or city and take it over like gays do with gay neighborhoods.

Yup, they have "gay villages". I think a "nworship village" could be popular.

It truly is the conquest of the white male. Where I work, I was second in command in the section that I was in, right under the manager. We had a reorganization where we wound up with a handsome Black Man department director and a Black Woman section manager, my new boss. As the reorganization continued two white males and one white female in my section were laid off and were replaced by two Black Women and one Black Man. The reorganization continued again and my Black Female Boss recently informed me that I was being demoted and would be working for Her and one of the other Black employees – the Black Man, my new supervisor. Then she hired a white female, and we are both working for our Black Manager and Black Supervisor. I am very angry over all of this because of my cut in status as well as my reduction in pay. And I somewhat abused and occasionally humiliated by my new Black Superiors. But at the same time it is a real turn-on. Being a white submissive there is a part of me that just loves the abuse and the Black Dominance. I am very confused over these feelings. I also think that if I was offered another job, I probably would not want to take it. Black Dominance in this case is not a fantasy but for real. Because of this experience I can see just how Black Supremacy could take hold.

KnowMyPlace said:

Thoughts?
Amen. That would be great if I didn't have to work so much in these types of jobs and taking mostly online classes too, so I could spend more time with my 2 children and my young Black King, whom I do assist in supporting. While I know that I am just one of His ... I do take pride in always being there for Him when He decides that He wants me. There really should be programs like that to support us white babymommas who have Black children, and white men are the best and only optoion to serve these programs. Really.

arthur_caged said:
It truly is the conquest of the white male. Where I work, I was second in command in the section that I was in, right under the manager. We had a reorganization where we wound up with a handsome Black Man department director and a Black Woman section manager, my new boss. As the reorganization continued two white males and one white female in my section were laid off and were replaced by two Black Women and one Black Man. The reorganization continued again and my Black Female Boss recently informed me that I was being demoted and would be working for Her and one of the other Black employees – the Black Man, my new supervisor. Then she hired a white female, and we are both working for our Black Manager and Black Supervisor. I am very angry over all of this because of my cut in status as well as my reduction in pay. And I somewhat abused and occasionally humiliated by my new Black Superiors. But at the same time it is a real turn-on. Being a white submissive there is a part of me that just loves the abuse and the Black Dominance. I am very confused over these feelings. I also think that if I was offered another job, I probably would not want to take it. Black Dominance in this case is not a fantasy but for real. Because of this experience I can see just how Black Supremacy could take hold.

All I would say is it doesn't matter if They are technically superior to you in your workplace or not. We used to employ a Black Man Who I was meant to supervise. He worked me out very quickly and did what He wanted knowing I would cover. Which mainly involved me doing His job while He spent all day out fucking his many girlfriends and co-workers.

Relatively non-coercive methods like giving large cash payments to white couples with multiple black children from the white wife and black lover (doubling the bonus if the white husband agrees to a vasectomy) would work well as a start. Combine generous tax breaks for white-to-black or black-to-black ownership transfers would also help. That way if a white couple was struggling, they could sign over most of their assets to a black acquaintance, who would make sure the couple was housed and appropriate work was found for them, such as housecleaning, secretarial work, etc.

Give it a decade or so and a surprisingly large amount of wealth and power would be in black hands. Just a thought!

so understand your proper respect to the black Master...an as white daddy/husband i sense i ...and other white executives need a dom black Master to help us focus on lifes real duties and allow him to train us and our families in how we should respect and help promote or support black rights and His Superiority.

Exactly. I wonder how long white people can keep financial power while our population percentage, and therefore electoral power, goes down. Not for very long I suppose. Better to embrace that reality when it comes!

rogerdaddy said:
so understand your proper respect to the black Master...an as white daddy/husband i sense i ...and other white executives need a dom black Master to help us focus on lifes real duties and allow him to train us and our families in how we should respect and help promote or support black rights and His Superiority.

That's about right, white boi.

mercurial said:
Relatively non-coercive methods like giving large cash payments to white couples with multiple black children from the white wife and black lover (doubling the bonus if the white husband agrees to a vasectomy) would work well as a start. Combine generous tax breaks for white-to-black or black-to-black ownership transfers would also help. That way if a white couple was struggling, they could sign over most of their assets to a black acquaintance, who would make sure the couple was housed and appropriate work was found for them, such as housecleaning, secretarial work, etc.

Give it a decade or so and a surprisingly large amount of wealth and power would be in black hands. Just a thought!

This is a great idea!!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back