Ethiopian Master

tonyafox

Master Midnite's blonde bitch
Hi all,
Although I am well trained when it comes to Black Men, I have always been tempted to taste other cultures as well and I now have the offer of a short term of service under a very dominant Ethiopian Master currently living in Europe.

Are there any Ethiopian Men on this forum or women who have had experience with these beautiful Men who can give me a heads up regarding what to expect?

I do know they appear to be heavily into breeding, but are there things that must/must not be said or done in their presence?

It's a rare opportunity for me and I'd rather not screw it up.
If this Man's initial emails describing what He wants to do are anything to go by, this could be one wild ride.

Any info at all would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance - TF xxxx

Hi, I'm not sure it's appropriate to publish a Master's demands without His permission and they are probably not suitable for here anyway.
I have sent you a personal mail, thanks for showing interest :-*

Not sure about Ethiopian Men, but would guess they are similar to most other black men from Africa.
Love to hear how things go and what your wannabe master requested

Do you wish to be black bred?

Even though hubby has had "the snip" and shoots blanks, I do sometimes get broody when I see young white girls with beautiful coffee coloured babies in tow, but it's a bit late in the game for me now.

I do however continue to do FB (Fantasy Breeding) and usually beg the Man who is doing me NOT to blow His load inside me as I don't use protection (which I do) and would surely end up pregnant.

Nothing spurs a Man on more to deliver a hot wad deep inside a woman then if she is whimpering and begging Him not to get her knocked up.
Beg a guy to pull out only ensures that there will be a heavy load inside you in minutes.

Works for me everytime ;)

Tonyafox, don't pass up this chance to serve a Black Master. Please keep us posted on how it is going.

michelle

Served many Black Masters in my time but never one from His country before.
By reading His mails so far He does seem to be on the extreme side so part of me says walk away but the other part says run into His arms.

Promised to keep you posted so here I am!
Thanks for all the great advice and I have decided to give this a miss, although it was a close call.
I may take the offer up at a later date but it does sound a bit too extreme for me right now.
However, I am still open for offers (hint hint!)

TF xxxx

Wasn't so much an offer but a series of commands & rules that were a bit extreme even for me.
I can't go into too much detail here, but let's just say He seemed to be very much connected to Germany's underground sex scene in a commercial way.
Apparently it sounded like His girls were of a more professional nature and His particular speciality is supplying His subs to clients who had very well trained K9s.
Don't get me wrong, I love being used by a Black Bull but have my reservations when it comes to a Black Bull Terrier :eek:
He sent me some training instructions but it was a bit on the extreme side.

I respectfully declined and He respectfully left His offer open to me should I reconsider.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back