Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

fanaticforblack said:
I love it! Now that's black Worship! This is how the superior Black race should be worshiped. Worship your Black master's Black ass!

Kayla Kleevage said:
Link Removed
Eating Richard Mann's ass while he fucks my girlfriend is just one way to show Richard my appreciation. He also liked that I turned out my real life girlfriend to him.

I had a white girl lick my asshoe a few months ago. I loved lookin' down and seein' my black nuts restin' on her forehead while her pretty blonde white face and tongue were buried in black asshoe.

ThickNiggaDick said:
I had a white girl lick my asshoe a few months ago. I loved lookin' down and seein' my black nuts restin' on her forehead while her pretty blonde white face and tongue were buried in black asshoe.

You should have her back over... and get pictures of it.

I love pleasing my man if he wants his asshole licked and sucked I do it....no questions asked! I actually love doing it!! :-*

cfl5283 said:
That shit is majorally disgusting and niggers are fucking crazy! This is why they will never be equal to whites.

Okay, let me get this straight. A WHITE girl licks a black man's ass, and it's the BLACK MAN who is disgusting and will never be equal to whites? It ain't the black dude with his tounge up somebody's ass....

iraddict said:
Okay, let me get this straight. A WHITE girl licks a black man's ass, and it's the BLACK MAN who is disgusting and will never be equal to whites? It ain't the black dude with his tongue up somebody's ass....

Well put. That's exactly what I was thinking. But, I will say that I will lick a top-of-the-line white girl's asshoe in a heartbeat. All hot white babes deserve to have their buttholes licked (as long as that white girl took a shower first!). Why, I would swab Barbie Cummings' funky Caucasian cornhole with my black lips and tongue in a New York minute! So, maybe the races ARE equal. The niggas and the crackers are BOTH lickin' each other's asshoes------> :D (_*_)! And that's not said "tongue in cheeks" either. LOL!

Kayla Kleevage said:
fanaticforblack said:
I love it! Now that's black Worship! This is how the superior Black race should be worshiped. Worship your Black master's Black ass!

Kayla Kleevage said:
Link Removed
Eating Richard Mann's ass while he fucks my girlfriend is just one way to show Richard my appreciation. He also liked that I turned out my real life girlfriend to him.

Damn Kayla! You are amazing!

ThickNiggaDick said:
iraddict said:
Okay, let me get this straight. A WHITE girl licks a black man's ass, and it's the BLACK MAN who is disgusting and will never be equal to whites? It ain't the black dude with his tongue up somebody's ass....

Well put. That's exactly what I was thinking. But, I will say that I will lick a top-of-the-line white girl's asshoe in a heartbeat. All hot white babes deserve to have their buttholes licked (as long as that white girl took a shower first!). Why, I would swab Barbie Cummings' funky Caucasian cornhole with my black lips and tongue in a New York minute! So, maybe the races ARE equal. The niggas and the crackers are BOTH lickin' each other's asshoes------> :D (_*_)! And that's not said "tongue in cheeks" either. LOL!

I've done it more than I've had it done to me, but it's all good.

Agree both is fine but will honestly say I get wetter eating a black ass...part of fulfilling my role as a true submissive server to blacks I believe.

Great answer Debra. Serving the Superior Race should be the only focus. If He wants his white whore or His white boi to eat His ass its a zero debate. The same applies to Black Women in my opinion. Its Serving the Black Race as a whole.

KnowMyPlace said:
Great answer Debra. Serving the Superior Race should be the only focus. If He wants his white whore or His white boi to eat His ass its a zero debate. The same applies to Black Women in my opinion. Its Serving the Black Race as a whole.

Very well put, I agree 100%

The only thing better than eating black ass, is eating black ass that's already got your tongue in it, darling xx

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back