Eat my Black Ass, Bitch

BIGnBad

You ask your wife to do this to you, she'll spit in your face. But she begs her black to be allowed to service him like a good bitch should

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link Removed

This is definitely not the kind of things that white guys can expect. We're lucky if we can cop a feel occasionally.

I never even knew this was something that people did until I started getting with black guys.

Well i never did that before i met a black guy and he told me to do it, said it shows proper respect so i always ask now if i may do it. i wouldnt ever do it for a white guy.

those r some hot ass pics. love seeing those white lips locked on that black ass. yes.

And I hope no white guy would ever be rude enough to expect you to.

tanya said:
Well i never did that before i met a black guy and he told me to do it, said it shows proper respect so i always ask now if i may do it. i wouldnt ever do it for a white guy.

Part of the appeal of all this is that the dominance/demandingness of black men got me in touch with a submissive, serving side I didn't really know I had. It opened up whole new aspects of sexuality. This may sound overly simplistic, but a woman wants to feel like a woman, and it takes a man to bring that out.

And when you say " a man" I don't imagine white boys are included.

Meredith said:
Part of the appeal of all this is that the dominance/demandingness of black men got me in touch with a submissive, serving side I didn't really know I had. It opened up whole new aspects of sexuality. This may sound overly simplistic, but a woman wants to feel like a woman, and it takes a man to bring that out.

Some i've found :)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Some more.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I hope you're going to be seeing some of this sometime soon, FHPF.

Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels said:
Some i've found :)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

This is great but I also would like to see white men eating black female asses. There's just something about black ass that just isn't there in white ass. Something powerful and alluring and cock hardening.

OMG so hot ... awesome.

Zagg is right, as always, no white guy and all black guys are worthy of this level of submission.

V/R
Curious Craig

http://marylandwhiteboys.blogspot.com/
God I want to french kiss them when their done!

Slave0666 said:
This is great but I also would like to see white men eating black female asses. There's just something about black ass that just isn't there in white ass. Something powerful and alluring and cock hardening.

AMEN to that!

will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back