Do you like this look? (Mostly for black guys, but anyone can answer)

Do you prefer the totally bald pussy or do you like the half shaved look?

• Bald is beautiful baby!

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • The half muff is hot!

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I like both looks!

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

femmeworshipper

Eat that frosted pussy whiteboy!
The wife and I are HUGE Dogfart Network fans and a couple of the BlacksOnBlondes girls have been sporting this new "half muff" look, and Amy is considering letting hers grow up top. She asked her regular bull and he said he's cool with whatever she likes. Of course she wants me to keep the vaginal area clean shaved because she's more sensitive and of course since I'm the one who eats her pussy all the time, I like it free of hair. Personally my vote is to keep her totally bald, that's the like I look best, but I thought whatever she likes is fine, and if she wants a change then that's cool. Just wanted to get your opinions, anyone's opinion is welcome, but mostly of course I'd like to hear from the black guys. She has one regular stud but she also dates other lack men on occasion and their opinion is the most important one of course. As long as the lips and clit area are kept clean she has her sensitivity and I can eat her pussy without it in the way. She has a soft muff anyway, but I've always disliked hair during oral, and since she's always been shaven or just a little landing strip (before she started dating black men), so it's never been an issue.

Here's a couple very gorgeous girls with the look:

Emma Ash:

Link Removed

Kristina Rose

Link Removed

So, what do you guys think?

Mine will always be 100% smooooooooth because

a) My black wants it that way

b) Its soooo fun to get the girls together and have a "who can get it smoothest" party...when you know that by far the best tool for measuring smooth is your tongue :)

x

Yeah I love Amy bald and I buy the really expensive razor to get her super close. On occasion I will spring for a waxing if her stud plans a gangbang or something special, but she hate doing it (can anyone blame her?), but of course the results are so nice!

sheryl said:
Mine will always be 100% smooooooooth because

a) My black wants it that way

b) Its soooo fun to get the girls together and have a "who can get it smoothest" party...when you know that by far the best tool for measuring smooth is your tongue :)

x

Of course that should ALWAYS be the number one consideration!

For what it is worth, my "vote" for Amy is that you convince her to stay smooth.
And as you already favour, as smooth as is possible.

I too vote for a smooth pussy. You'll get to see his cum oozing out of her much more clearly...

Well I'm pleased to announce, that my lovely little goddess has decided that since I am the one who grooms her pussy and eats it nearly every day, sometimes more than once a day, that she will allow me to keep it like I like it. Something so sexy about a naked bald pussy, especially when you know the reason she started having me doing it was to please a black man!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back