Do black men want babies?

jockboy said:
i also think that niggers like the idea of leaving black babies behind as evidence -- evidence that they fucked that white pussy and that they bred that white pussy and owned that white pussy.

most niggers i know eventually leave that white girl and let her white bf or husband pay to raise the black baby.

Jockboy make an excellent point. Let me add that Niggers like MAKING babies but mot supporting them or helping raise them. But that should not surprise anyone. Most in this group would probably agree that Niggers are much more sexually primal, uninhibited and more prone to give into sexual urges. They don't like wearing condoms and if offered the chance to fuck white pussy bareback they will take it. He's not going to turn it down. If a white girl wants to have a black baby, she will have no trouble finding a stud to give her one.

black Studs are more genetically wired to breed. In some ways they can't help themselves. They are victims of their own dicks. Essentially this is part of being a black. Being born with a black dick is a door that swings both ways. He has a sexually superior dick but that same big black dominant stud is controlled by his cock. If a black Stud with job is offered fertile white pussy bareback, what is he going to do and what does he want? He's going to stick his cock as deeply as possible into that pussy until he shoot his load of black baby cum. He wants to knock up the white girl knowing he can't support his baby.

Niggers are controlled by their dicks - especially if the dick is attached to a young black. Look at athletes. They are the same way. The only difference is that they give financial support to the mothers but don't help raise the children. Niggers will be Niggers. Their behavior is not going to change because it's instinctive. Breeding is part of black Worship. White girls who want black babies will need a boy friend, husband or just herself to support or raise the baby. While Niggers may want contact with their offspring, they don't want to support them or raise them.

The question I have to ask is do many of us black lovers condone and even encourage this behavior by black Studs. Some women want to get bred by a black who they know has bred other children with different women. Some black Lovers even encourage Niggers who they know can't support children to breed. Because of the Niggers' sexual superiority, do we want them to make babies they can't support to show this as their weakness or as a way to keep them dependent upon whites - to support their offspring, or is it because we believe this is the way Niggers should behave?

Thank you for your insightful input WB4B's. I fear there is little that can be done to steer or change the black. As you say in your piece, niggers will be niggers. Violence, sex, and sloth seem to be the normal black behavioral pattern. Yet, yet, yet, we love them and cannot get enough of their power and manhood. Quite a conundrum. Show me a black standing aimlessly on a street corner and I become revulsed.... Show me an erect black dick, and I fall to my knees....LOL. Who can figure it out?

great post, whiteboy4blacks.

you have a strong understanding of the black mind and the black dick, and it's so true that niggers are victims of their own dicks. lucky for all of us!

niggers are definitely controlled by their dicks, and the younger the more controlled they are. by the time a black reaches jr. high/middle school, that black dick is ready to fuck white pussy, and ready to breed it. since breeding is, as u say, a part of black worship, white girls will not turn down the chance to have that load of black jizz slammed into that pussy, knowing full well they might get knocked up.

black athletes usually support their bastard kids, but that financial support doesn't mean they'll stop breeding white bitches in every city they visit. those girls know that they're not the first to be fucked by that black jock, and they won't be the last. they know that black leaves kids behind, but so what? they want the black, they want the black dick, and they want that black baby.

the black athlete, so used to praise and applause and fame, loves winning like that, and is more than happy to fill that white pussy with his hot black load. an face it, those kids will most likely be beautiful -- black jocks are built and handsome, and they get the hottest white bitches around. result? a fine looking black baby.

as to ur last question about why we condone and encourage this behavior? i can only speak for myself, but i don't think we want it to show this as their weakness, or as a way to keep them dependent on whites. it's purely primal and sexual for me, and i love it that niggers behave like that.

already figured in the strong possibility that the black will be gone when her baby is born. she knows the deal. she wants it, and that black is gonna give it to her. it's not a weakness at all. if a white girl opens up her pussy to a black, she's made up her mind and knows the possibilities.

Well he told me that he does want to knock her up. I'm happy and jealous. I've always been sorry I couldn't be pregnant for him because I'm technically male. I would have loved to have his babies. She is so lucky. But I'll get to be a nanny for his wonderful beautiful superior children.

You're right, Vera. We're here because this is where we need to be. NW isn't about commerce. It's about the passion that each of us, in his or her own way, has for black sex.

vera said:
Thank you Mrotis.... And you are so right about Zagg... No matter what room or compartment you visit here at NW, he has appropriate comments and lends insight to the theme at hand. He is certainly a devoted black-lover at all levels. You are also right about this site being heads and shoulders above most others devoted to niggers. I've found the paysites to be predictable and staid. We all sort of know that the real black loving going on out there in America is spontanious for the most part, and usually in the shadows. Stolen gazes and light, playful public gropping, is how it gets started. I'm no fool, I understand that the paysites, and predictable tube sites, set the stage and whet the appetite for interracial experimentation and, in time, we hope, full tilt toward casual American Niggerization. But the real work is being done in sites like NW. The participation here is spontanious and, for the most part, honest.... though a healthy amount of fantasy is present, and should be, to properly nourish the black-loving spirit.

Well put, Vera. Sexual power and other forms of power and aggression are connected. You can't have one without the other. White boys have on the whole exchanged that primal sexual power for other forms of power, monetary, intellectual, and techical. If they ever had sexual power, they lost it long ago. The only place to find it now is in niggers and it can't be separated from other forms of physical dominance.

vera said:
Thank you for your insightful input WB4B's. I fear there is little that can be done to steer or change the black. As you say in your piece, niggers will be niggers. Violence, sex, and sloth seem to be the normal black behavioral pattern. Yet, yet, yet, we love them and cannot get enough of their power and manhood. Quite a conundrum. Show me a black standing aimlessly on a street corner and I become revulsed.... Show me an erect black dick, and I fall to my knees....LOL. Who can figure it out?

Hello, thick_blonde. It's good to see you again. You make some valid points here. One problem is that black males aren't known for responsible behavior.

thick_blonde said:
You have all made some great points but what happens if they do cut all of the social programs? What if you can't get a job to support yourself and your baby? What's going to happen to all of these babies that were made? What about being responsible a parent(s) and taking care of your own?

I for one don't care if the black I'm fucking wants a baby. This is my body and I'm the one who is going to have to take care of the baby when they're born. If I am not financially ready to have a baby, I'm not going to do it. I don't care what they want or say! I won't live off the government because I was too irresponsible to use birth control when I can hardly support myself, let alone a baby.

I think that's the problem with the US now. People expect the government to take care of us, of our "mistakes". Whatever happened to self-sufficiency and being independent and taking responsibility for one's actions. It takes more than just spending time with a child to be a good mom/dad. What about buying formula, diapers, clothes, etc... If you can't afford the basic necessities, what the hell are you doing having sex without birth control and being irresponsible?

Yes, I do want to have a black baby. BUT, when I wasn't working, I was on birth control because I didn't want to get pregnant when I couldn't afford to take care of a baby AND me. Now that I've got a great job and am very independent, I'm not on any birth control. I can and will take care of a baby on my own if need be, without any government assistance.

Just putting my two cents in!

I do get a sense that white men are moving into an entirely different realm where the black cannot even imagine venturing for decades or centuries to come. Yes it is true that white men are no longer manly in the conventional sense of the word: they are weak, puny, sissified, girlish, and on..... but technologically, they are moving light years ahead of niggers and will end up in the next level of leadership that the black will not be able to immediately recognize or be able to defend against or comprehend....In essence, it will be the 17th century all over again where the black will be exploited to whiteys benefit. Physical prowess, large biceps, and big cocks, will not be able to compete with digital and binary intelligence. Whitie, and his Asian counterpart are natural students who strive to create new worlds; whereas niggers are content to remain on the streetcorner fucking like dogs and spreading their testosterone from one willing partner to the next. In laboratories, orgasms are now being achieved via electodes and/or medications. A man or woman can cum and experience complete Ecstasy without masturbation or fortification.... babies will be made via the test-tube or cloning. If niggers continue on with their seeming disinterest in higher education and academic advancement, college football and basketball not withstanding, they will be left in the dust. I take no pride in saying this... I love niggers and love fucking them, but they/we must think beyond the next climax.

Sounds like a brave new world, Vera. You point to some very significant socioeconomic developments here. The technological advances since WWII have rendered most of the black population of the world economically irrelevant. (Hence the discussion of social welfare programs to maintain them.) I do wonder whether women will settle for laboratory-induced orgasms when big black stud-induced orgasms are still available. Are we headed for a social division of labor where black men take over the sexual duties and white men confine themselves to technology and finance? Or is much of the latter going to be exported to China and India, with the white man left jerking off while the blacks fuck the women and the Asians run the world economy?

vera said:
I do get a sense that white men are moving into an entirely different realm where the black cannot even imagine venturing for decades or centuries to come. Yes it is true that white men are no longer manly in the conventional sense of the word: they are weak, puny, sissified, girlish, and on..... but technologically, they are moving light years ahead of niggers and will end up in the next level of leadership that the black will not be able to immediately recognize or be able to defend against or comprehend....In essence, it will be the 17th century all over again where the black will be exploited to whiteys benefit. Physical prowess, large biceps, and big cocks, will not be able to compete with digital and binary intelligence. Whitie, and his Asian counterpart are natural students who strive to create new worlds; whereas niggers are content to remain on the streetcorner fucking like dogs and spreading their testosterone from one willing partner to the next. In laboratories, orgasms are now being achieved via electodes and/or medications. A man or woman can cum and experience complete Ecstasy without masturbation or fortification.... babies will be made via the test-tube or cloning. If niggers continue on with their seeming disinterest in higher education and academic advancement, college football and basketball not withstanding, they will be left in the dust. I take no pride in saying this... I love niggers and love fucking them, but they/we must think beyond the next climax.

Great points Zagg. Much of the latter "will" be exported to China and India as you suggest. In fact, economic trends point toward the phenomenon known as "BRICK", i.e. Brazil, Russia, India, China, Korea, as being the nation-states most likely to set the stage for future economic development for the next hundred years....However, the economic model that each is embracing is the Anglo/American model with a few tweaks at the margins. Whitie will fit in here, because whitie built the playing field... We must be careful not to confuse American whites as being the only whites in the world. Within the "BRICK", Brazil and Russia are European rooted whites, and in India, because of past British influence, business and commerce are conducted in English; and in fact, are governed by white Anglo/American ideas of rule of law. Whitie is busy moving his capital formation and investment prowess to those areas as we speak, and seems to be giving up on, and turning his back on, geographic USA. While it may be true that the black will do the heavy-fucking while sissy-whitie makes the money, I think, in the end, the black will find that all his is fucking are poor, trailer-trash white women, left behind in the desolate lands trapped between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans in what used to be the great USA. I take NO pride in projecting such scenarios... I love black fucking as much as any worshiper in here. But facts are stubborn things....Follow the money....nothing else needs to be said.... Follow the money.

Vera: I agree that white guys will still control a good part of the world economy (along with Indians and Chinese). It just might be a very small percentage of white guys. The days when working class white guys could make a decent living appear to be numbered. I don't claim to be able to foresee in detail how it will play out. We'll see over the next 10-20 years. I do agree that what's not good for the majority of white guys in the US is worse for blacks. So maybe the current trend toward IR is just a temporary blip in race relations. Perhaps black dick is a luxury that white women won't long be able to afford. Or perhaps as more whites descend to the socioeconomic levels of blacks, more white women will be exposed to the power of black penis. Why not just fuck niggers if most white women aren't able to find a decently-paid white guy to partner with?

vera said:
Great points Zagg. Much of the latter "will" be exported to China and India as you suggest. In fact, economic trends point toward the phenomenon known as "BRICK", i.e. Brazil, Russia, India, China, Korea, as being the nation-states most likely to set the stage for future economic development for the next hundred years....However, the economic model that each is embracing is the Anglo/American model with a few tweaks at the margins. Whitie will fit in here, because whitie built the playing field... We must be careful not to confuse American whites as being the only whites in the world. Within the "BRICK", Brazil and Russia are European rooted whites, and in India, because of past British influence, business and commerce are conducted in English; and in fact, are governed by white Anglo/American ideas of rule of law. Whitie is busy moving his capital formation and investment prowess to those areas as we speak, and seems to be giving up on, and turning his back on, geographic USA. While it may be true that the black will do the heavy-fucking while sissy-whitie makes the money, I think, in the end, the black will find that all his is fucking are poor, trailer-trash white women, left behind in the desolate lands trapped between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans in what used to be the great USA. I take NO pride in projecting such scenarios... I love black fucking as much as any worshiper in here. But facts are stubborn things....Follow the money....nothing else needs to be said.... Follow the money.

I agree with you Zagg. The days of average white "Joe" making a good wage and playing a pivotal roll in local, state, or national politics is over. White Joe will just be Joe... and the black, because he is so powerful and masculine will rule the street for sure. Not just the inner city streets and urban neighborhoods, but Elm Street and Maple Street as well. Niggers are well on their way to ruling the USA from the bottom up. But it occurs to me that the USA they inherit will be much like the Detroit they inherited, or Newark, or Gary, or Philly, and on.... Once proud cities that, due to white flight and money flight, was given over to the niggers...... And now, permit me to apologize.... In re-reading some of my recent posts, I realize that I am railing and ranting; pontificating and judging..... I"m sorry. The good visitors here are not coming to NW to read black hate speech. Instead, they are coming here to celebrate the black. I am guilty of distracting from black-loving and that was/is wrong.

No need to apologize to me, Vera. Telling the truth is never wrong. On the other hand, there are more and less tactful ways to tell the truth. Detroit I know fairly well. It's not entirely rubble and ruin, but large parts of it are. And the tidy suburban areas are overly dependent on the auto industry and will fare as that industry fares (which probably won't be great, especially with the Chinese soon to enter the market). It's difficult to say how quickly the decline will occur, and during the decline there will be a lot of bread and circuses. Well, circuses, anyway. And niggers are a big part of circuses in this country. Sports for example. And music. So young white people will continue to be increasingly exposed to black culture. Boys to emulate it. Girls to desire it. So IR has some time left. Enjoy.

vera said:
I agree with you Zagg. The days of average white "Joe" making a good wage and playing a pivotal roll in local, state, or national politics is over. White Joe will just be Joe... and the black, because he is so powerful and masculine will rule the street for sure. Not just the inner city streets and urban neighborhoods, but Elm Street and Maple Street as well. Niggers are well on their way to ruling the USA from the bottom up. But it occurs to me that the USA they inherit will be much like the Detroit they inherited, or Newark, or Gary, or Philly, and on.... Once proud cities that, due to white flight and money flight, was given over to the niggers...... And now, permit me to apologize.... In re-reading some of my recent posts, I realize that I am railing and ranting; pontificating and judging..... I"m sorry. The good visitors here are not coming to NW to read black hate speech. Instead, they are coming here to celebrate the black. I am guilty of distracting from black-loving and that was/is wrong.

Yet so many Blacks, mixed from single-parent households go on to do well and succeed in sports, academics, everything...so there's no telling which mixed baby will make us proud.

Zagg said:
You're right, Vera. We're here because this is where we need to be. NW isn't about commerce. It's about the passion that each of us, in his or her own way, has for black sex.

I'm not a very active member of this website, even if I like to read your posts. The main reason is that I'm uncomfortable when I have to write and express a complex thought in English. So, I prefer to use a universal language : my drawings.
I know this message isn't very useful to the discussion, but I wanted to explain myself and show my solidarity. This burning passion is also in me, and at last, it's a relief to say in this wonderful forum "I'm a black lover, I believe in Black Superiority, I do all I can to promote the Black people in general, and the Black Man/White Female relationship in particular".

Zagg and Vera, you are the best. :)

Thanks, Fredo. And I do enjoy your drawings. Zagg

Fredo said:
Zagg said:

I'm not a very active member of this website, even if I like to read your posts. The main reason is that I'm uncomfortable when I have to write and express a complex thought in English. So, I prefer to use a universal language : my drawings.
I know this message isn't very useful to the discussion, but I wanted to explain myself and show my solidarity. This burning passion is also in me, and at last, it's a relief to say in this wonderful forum "I'm a black lover, I believe in Black Superiority, I do all I can to promote the Black people in general, and the Black Man/White Female relationship in particular".

Zagg and Vera, you are the best. :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back