Do black men want babies?

C

cumslave

My other post said my owner has a new white whore to fuck and is doing her bareback.

Is he doing this to knock her up or is she probably on the pill?

I certainly don't know the answer to this particular question, but my impression is that in general black men don't want the women they're banging to use contraceptives. I don't know that it's a matter of wanting babies but rather of wanting their women to be fertile. It would be of interest to hear what some white women have to say on this subject.

cumslave said:
My other post said my owner has a new white whore to fuck and is doing her bareback.

As a general rule i do not allow my white women to use any form of birth control.Maybe not at first but it is the dream of evey black man to breed his woman

Thanks for weighing in on that, str8.

str8blkman said:
As a general rule i do not allow my white women to use any form of birth control.Maybe not at first but it is the dream of evey black man to breed his woman

Honestly, I would have to say that no black man has ever broached the subject with me one way or the other. When I was already pregnant (white child), my black lovers would naturally comment on my obvious condition but never went on at length about wanting to father a child with me. It may be there at some subconcious level but, for me at least, it's never been overt.

i also think that niggers like the idea of leaving black babies behind as evidence -- evidence that they fucked that white pussy and that they bred that white pussy and owned that white pussy.

most niggers i know eventually leave that white girl and let her white bf or husband pay to raise the black baby.

Thanks, Vera. It's always good to get a woman's input.

vera said:
Honestly, I would have to say that no black man has ever broached the subject with me one way or the other. When I was already pregnant (white child), my black lovers would naturally comment on my obvious condition but never went on at length about wanting to father a child with me. It may be there at some subconcious level but, for me at least, it's never been overt.

Thank you Zagg..... Jockboy makes a good point. I have several friends who have little half-black children and for the most part, they are alone. It's been my experience that white boyfriends as a rule do not step up and raise little niggers.... I think such scenarios are rare and more the matter of fantasy than reality.... However, white grandma and grandpap do often lend abundant support to the little niggers. Welfare and WIC are always there, as well as a host of other social programs whose soul purpose it seems, is to subsidize black fucking.... I'm not being critical here. In fact, I'm all for subsidized black fucking.....LOL..... It's just that I never seem to get a dime for my efforts......LOL

"Soul purpose". I love it. You're certainly making the number one point when it comes to black men: very few of them have any interest in supporting the children that they engender. And except for a few "cucks", you can't blame the white guys for not stepping up and doing it. If they're not getting the pussy, why should they pay for the result? Maybe we should replace all those programs you mention with a subsidy for black men to fuck white women as long as the women are on the pill. But I gotta say, I don't feel to sorry for you, Vera. You might not get a dime, but you get all that big black dick.

vera said:
Thank you Zagg..... Jockboy makes a good point. I have several friends who have little half-black children and for the most part, they are alone. It's been my experience that white boyfriends as a rule do not step up and raise little niggers.... I think such scenarios are rare and more the matter of fantasy than reality.... However, white grandma and grandpap do often lend abundant support to the little niggers. Welfare and WIC are always there, as well as a host of other social programs whose soul purpose it seems, is to subsidize black fucking.... I'm not being critical here. In fact, I'm all for subsidized black fucking.....LOL..... It's just that I never seem to get a dime for my efforts......LOL

You're right Zagg, very few black men choose to help raise thier children. This, for me then, begs the issue of politics. There seems to be a big push this political season to elect conservatives with the hope of putting an end to, or at least minimizing, social programs. As black lovers and advocates of black superiority, we should weigh carefully what it is this political advocacy wishes to accomplish.... If welfare is drastically cut. And if WIC is cut. And subsidized housing, food stamps, heat assistance, and such are cut, then in fact we will weaken the incentive for young white girls to have black babies. There is NO WAY they are going to party with the niggers and get pregnant when the spector of feeding, clothing, and housing the black children falls to them and the necessity of finding gainful employment. What has kept this experiment in social engineering powered and running over the years are the social programs set-aside for unwed mothers... take that away, and chances are you take away the trend toward interracial breeding.

cumslave said:

Zagg said:
I certainly don't know the answer to this particular question, but my impression is that in general black men don't want the women they're banging to use contraceptives. I don't know that it's a matter of wanting babies but rather of wanting their women to be fertile. It would be of interest to hear what some white women have to say on this subject.

While I can't speak or respond much to the original post because I'm not in that specific situation so don't know the people or details. I can speak to my own. I have a black bf I love with all my heart and right now he's not interested in having more kids. We don't have any but he has two with his baby mama. He's not with her anymore.

Anyway I try not to speak in generalities but from the people I know and talk to pretty much a large number of males typicallly have no interest in raising a mistress' children. Color doesn't matter in that situation.

I don't post much but I try to support black worship and just want to say I'm happy this place isn't having the same probs like similar communities like ghb. Keep up the great work! Peace love.

Totally agree with you Sir!

str8blkman said:

Thanks for that very genuine and heartfelt post, Amber.

amber said:
While I can't speak or respond much to the original post because I'm not in that specific situation so don't know the people or details. I can speak to my own. I have a black bf I love with all my heart and right now he's not interested in having more kids. We don't have any but he has two with his baby mama. He's not with her anymore.

Anyway I try not to speak in generalities but from the people I know and talk to pretty much a large number of males typicallly have no interest in raising a mistress' children. Color doesn't matter in that situation.

I don't post much but I try to support black worship and just want to say I'm happy this place isn't having the same probs like similar communities like ghb. Keep up the great work! Peace love.

That's a serious point, Vera. There have been a lot of changes in race relations in the past 50 years, including the growing trend in interracial relationships and mixed-race children. But a lot of those changes have been predicated on state economic support of the black community, and other social welfare programs such as WIC. Absent those programs, it's questionable wheter large portions of the African American community could survive economically, especially in the current dismal conditions. We'd better be careful about dismantling social programs without having a good idea what the total effects will be.

vera said:
You're right Zagg, very few black men choose to help raise thier children. This, for me then, begs the issue of politics. There seems to be a big push this political season to elect conservatives with the hope of putting an end to, or at least minimizing, social programs. As black lovers and advocates of black superiority, we should weigh carefully what it is this political advocacy wishes to accomplish.... If welfare is drastically cut. And if WIC is cut. And subsidized housing, food stamps, heat assistance, and such are cut, then in fact we will weaken the incentive for young white girls to have black babies. There is NO WAY they are going to party with the niggers and get pregnant when the spector of feeding, clothing, and housing the black children falls to them and the necessity of finding gainful employment. What has kept this experiment in social engineering powered and running over the years are the social programs set-aside for unwed mothers... take that away, and chances are you take away the trend toward interracial breeding.

Your points are well taken Zagg. I just want to scream everytime I hear some Tea Party supporter go on and on about cutting government aid to the poor. Evidently they do not realize that by doing that, they are putting a dagger in the heart of the Niggerization-of-America movement. You cannot expect niggers and the young white girls who cater to them to continue to breed when the prospect of basic food and shelter for the resulting half-pickaninny progeny is denied them. This type of Tea Party politics can only lead to a scenario where white girls will stay with gainfully employed white men and niggers will breed with niggers. It seems to me to be a lose-lose situation.

I think that many people just haven't thought things through.

vera said:
Your points are well taken Zagg. I just want to scream everytime I hear some Tea Party supporter go on and on about cutting government aid to the poor. Evidently they do not realize that by doing that, they are putting a dagger in the heart of the Niggerization-of-America movement. You cannot expect niggers and the young white girls who cater to them to continue to breed when the prospect of basic food and shelter for the resulting half-pickaninny progeny is denied them. This type of Tea Party politics can only lead to a scenario where white girls will stay with gainfully employed white men and niggers will breed with niggers. It seems to me to be a lose-lose situation.

As a member since the old NiggerWorship days,I really like reading Vera and Zaggs post.Vera has a nice way of playing with words.Her latest Niggerization of America was great.NW is my favorite sight on the internet.I'm a member of a couple of pay sites and NW is far better.A black lover!MROTIS

Thank you Mrotis.... And you are so right about Zagg... No matter what room or compartment you visit here at NW, he has appropriate comments and lends insight to the theme at hand. He is certainly a devoted black-lover at all levels. You are also right about this site being heads and shoulders above most others devoted to niggers. I've found the paysites to be predictable and staid. We all sort of know that the real black loving going on out there in America is spontanious for the most part, and usually in the shadows. Stolen gazes and light, playful public gropping, is how it gets started. I'm no fool, I understand that the paysites, and predictable tube sites, set the stage and whet the appetite for interracial experimentation and, in time, we hope, full tilt toward casual American Niggerization. But the real work is being done in sites like NW. The participation here is spontanious and, for the most part, honest.... though a healthy amount of fantasy is present, and should be, to properly nourish the black-loving spirit.

You have all made some great points but what happens if they do cut all of the social programs? What if you can't get a job to support yourself and your baby? What's going to happen to all of these babies that were made? What about being responsible a parent(s) and taking care of your own?

I for one don't care if the black I'm fucking wants a baby. This is my body and I'm the one who is going to have to take care of the baby when they're born. If I am not financially ready to have a baby, I'm not going to do it. I don't care what they want or say! I won't live off the government because I was too irresponsible to use birth control when I can hardly support myself, let alone a baby.

I think that's the problem with the US now. People expect the government to take care of us, of our "mistakes". Whatever happened to self-sufficiency and being independent and taking responsibility for one's actions. It takes more than just spending time with a child to be a good mom/dad. What about buying formula, diapers, clothes, etc... If you can't afford the basic necessities, what the hell are you doing having sex without birth control and being irresponsible?

Yes, I do want to have a black baby. BUT, when I wasn't working, I was on birth control because I didn't want to get pregnant when I couldn't afford to take care of a baby AND me. Now that I've got a great job and am very independent, I'm not on any birth control. I can and will take care of a baby on my own if need be, without any government assistance.

Just putting my two cents in!

Your points are well taken thick blonde. Individual responsibility is important. I, too, have a career as does my husband (white). My children are white and I wouldn't have it any other way... I think the gist of the on-going dialog however has been how social programs help pave the way toward more widely practiced black fucking; something we all advocate in here. For sure, there will always be some black fucking going on regardless of the status of government handouts. And while I'm equally happy to hear that you and others are responsible, independant, gainfully employed black fuckers, my point is/was, that if you take away the social programs you wound and cripple the movement toward niggerizing America. black men, as a group, are not going to work and take care of the half-pickaninny. And reponsible women, like you, are not going to have black babies if you cannot afford one. Thus, without government handouts and subsidies, black breeding will suffer a sever blow... That was my only point. Believe me, I'm happy to learn of your work ethic and you should stand proud... but I think you misinterpreted... the government handouts assure the continuance of the social re-engineering now underway.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back