Designing a shrine

gnuslave

I've been thinking lately about designing a shrine or altar to either the Black Race as a whole, or a particular African god or goddess. The idea of dedicating it purely to Black Cock had occurred to me, as well, as I agree that the Black Cock is truly worthy of worship. I think I started thinking about it when someone posted on here talking about Jesus.

Anyhow, I want to ask you all if you have ideas for how I should dedicate this shrine, as well as what kinds of decorations or embellishments would be appropriate. Any thoughts?

gnuslave said:
I've been thinking lately about designing a shrine or altar to either the Black Race as a whole, or a particular African god or goddess. The idea of dedicating it purely to Black Cock had occurred to me, as well, as I agree that the Black Cock is truly worthy of worship. I think I started thinking about it when someone posted on here talking about Jesus.

Anyhow, I want to ask you all if you have ideas for how I should dedicate this shrine, as well as what kinds of decorations or embellishments would be appropriate. Any thoughts?

What a beautiful idea

I modified this image to use for my avatar

Link Removed

Also check this sculpture on sale in Bali Indonesia dedicated to the cult of the phallus and how its worshiped there have also added a link as its an interesting article

Link Removed

http://caramelz.my/2010/03/beautiful-bali-dicks-oh-dicks-small-big-and-huge/

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back