Daughter bbc trainer - new!!

iluvbbc

Just finished my brand new bbc trainer..its far shorter than my other ones, but i think its more intense. let me know what you guys think

http://www.mediafire.com/?58glae784v1sqpo
Link Removed

The shorter format works well. It's straight to the point and so feels that much
more intense.

Good little story running through it. The only criticism is that the girl who's ass
we follow down the corridor doesn't get a Huge Black Dick stuffed all the way up inside
it and a mouth full of hot steaming cum as she gazes into the camera at the end of the
clip. Just to finish things off nicely . Lol ...

Hot teenage white girls getting rammed full of Massive Black Cock on camera is one of
the horniest things ever. Hope you do another one sometime

Anyway, you're doing a great job with all these clips you're making. I love them ...

Keep spreading the BBC message.

Scooby

ahhh..but you do, shes the one riding dick on the stairs. and i thought about ending it with a girl gazing into the camera as two black studs cum all over her face, but i thought since we follow this chick throughout the clip it would be better if i ended it with her arriving wherever shes going and spreading her legs :D

I am downloading it now.

Not to be a pain in the ass, but a couple of the screens you have the word "shes". "Shes" is not a word. I think you are trying to use a contraction of SHE IS. Which is spelled She's. The apostrophe signals possession, as in "Linda's favorite black" or a contraction where letters are missing, like "Linda can't fuck white guys".

Your fine video suffers when we have to mentally stop and figure out what the briefly shown text is trying to say.

But props to you for the time and effort you took. The clip selection is very good!

Well youre being an ass, so if youre gonna grammatically dissect my videos I suggest you GTFO my thread. Thank you

This almost made me cry. Good work.

Hope to see more of these.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back