Cuckold dating sites?

inter6955

Does anyone know if there are any sites like this? For white guys to date white women who are into black guys? I'm trying to find a white woman who loves BBC, its very exhausting and very hard to convert them. Any help or places I can go for this?

I don't know that I would describe this site as a "cuckold dating site", but I've been checking it out at the suggestion of another member here at NW, and it seems to have a healthy personal ad section:

http://www.blacktowhite.net/

Maybe you could post something on that site in search of what you want. The advertisement section doesn't appear to be organized in the way that I would like to see it . . . it's looks like several long "dishonorable scrolls" :) . . . but at the same time it does look to be very active with current info.

There are also other sites you might try like Dark Cavern and Dark Secret (you probably already know about those two though). Good luck with your search. What you seek is a very difficult thing to find. White boys who have white girls in their lives who will cuck them out on account of having sex with niggas . . . those kinda relationships . . . they're hard to find! Happy huntin'!

UPDATE

There is a cuckold forum on that site, so if you want to find a white beauty to cuck you out in favor of the niggas, well maybe you should at least give that forum a try (I didn't look at it closely because I'm not tryin' to be no cuck). And, it's free to join!

http://www.blacktowhite.net/

Thanks ThickNiggaDick!! Very informative website link you gave. Much appreciated!! It gave me some great answers, but nothing about finding a white women for a white male who wants her to go black continuously...

I just posted an add to craigslist looking for a relationship with a white women in DC who is dedicated to black dick and will cuck me out. I'll let you know how that goes. It's def not easy to find but I'm not giving up.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back