Convinced beautiful white college girl I'm a BBC STUD!! Need advice!

So, I'm a regular white guy, but on facebook, I made a fake profile using a very large, muscular, handsome black man's pictures. The white women have been coming after me like crazy.
There is one in particular who is so special. Her name is Grace. She is a very sexy white 21 year old college junior, and she has a lust for big black cock is amazing.

online and over the phone she has really trusted me telling about her daddy issues. How he would verbally abuse her when she was a young teenager and how she got into black cock as revenge to piss him off. I've told her all the dominant sexual acts I will do to her and how I will give her that black baby she wants. Because of her father who she totally hates, she hates white men and thinks niggers are superior in every way I am not joking at all!

What do I do? she expects this huge black to come breed and fuck her and use her. she is clueless has no idea I am really a white guy.
Does anyone have advice on how I can use this to my advantage, maybe be her real life cuckold bf, watch a black fuck her or do something else? please, I am 100% telling the truth and never expected this to happen.

It's amazing I found a young, drop dead gorgeous white girl who craves black dick, but she thinks im a black!!! any advice would be appreciated i can post a picture of her, regular dressed and she's even taken pics holding pieces of paper saying "WHITE GIRL 4 black DICK!" thats how much i have her fooled! please help!

A: This thread is meaningless without pictures!

B: Try and find a black dude who looks like dude, and work things out (including the baby thing) so he gets his dick wet proper, and your online buddy gets what she wants and will love.

Rick lives in his moms basement and the only date he has ever had is Rosie Palm.What a tool you are Rick be gone from this site Be gone I say.

Defiantly a douche-bag. The only redeeming thing you can do is to set up a real BBC with this chick. Although poetic justice would seem to propose the "girl" you are talking to is actually another whiteboy all horned up the same as you.

Hooking up a chick w/ BBC, and hooking up a Black man with some sweet white poontang... if you can make this happen, your douchebaggery is forgiven!

Sounds dumb and fake. If this was real, telling her who you really are would make her hate white guys more, which for some reason I would find hilarious.

I am impressed that you have spoken to a woman that dates blacks exclusively and your vocal skills are good enough to fool her into thinking you are black.

I am sure you have recorded these calls and I encourage you to post them here.

That way we can share in the fantasy!

rickjessica1 said:
So, I'm a regular white guy, but on facebook, I made a fake profile using a very large, muscular, handsome black man's pictures. The white women have been coming after me like crazy.
There is one in particular who is so special. Her name is Grace. She is a very sexy white 21 year old college junior, and she has a lust for big black cock is amazing.

online and over the phone she has really trusted me telling about her daddy issues. How he would verbally abuse her when she was a young teenager and how she got into black cock as revenge to piss him off. I've told her all the dominant sexual acts I will do to her and how I will give her that black baby she wants. Because of her father who she totally hates, she hates white men and thinks niggers are superior in every way I am not joking at all!

What do I do? she expects this huge black to come breed and fuck her and use her. she is clueless has no idea I am really a white guy.
Does anyone have advice on how I can use this to my advantage, maybe be her real life cuckold bf, watch a black fuck her or do something else? please, I am 100% telling the truth and never expected this to happen.

It's amazing I found a young, drop dead gorgeous white girl who craves black dick, but she thinks im a black!!! any advice would be appreciated i can post a picture of her, regular dressed and she's even taken pics holding pieces of paper saying "WHITE GIRL 4 black DICK!" thats how much i have her fooled! please help!

You're the kind of jackass that gives guys a bad name. Fess up and tell her you're white... Tell her you'd love to help her find the kind of man you pretended to be, and hope she forgives you.
Stop being a lame ass.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back