Conversion techniques

alex164

Can i open this thread for white guys to explain/suggest etc how to convert our women to be blacked?

seems a lot of white women are resistant to the idea, and i for one would find it very interesting to hear what people who have had success can suggest

maybe white females might tell us what they did, or what their husband did to black them

hi
you can read the section "Training Sluts - Straight"

you will find also "My Method" into it. already tested with success

NW

I've chatted with random anonymous girls through messaging apps on my iPhone. I try to connect with them for a bit, get the topic a bit sexual, then ask a couple questions about cuckolding or what kind of men they like. Without being too obvious I usually ask if they're into black guys. The problem is, I'm not a pushy guy so I haven't really come close to "converting" any white girls, I merely ask them questions to see their response. If anybody else does this and has more success, I'd love to hear some tips too.

I found a guy tru craigs list to meet her at the gym and seduce her . he met her started chatting with her on yahoo ,then on the phone and we finally met him . there was a lot of encouragement on my part .but finally my 59yo white wife got her first BBC and first strange cock. it was the hottest thing I ever saw .she squiled and moaned and begged him to fuck her deeper .

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back