Clarification on the Black Owned Tattoo

Otter

Relaxed and waiting for BBC training to continue
I've seen images of woman who have the Black Spade tattoo to signify they are black owned and i am curious to know exactly how this works. Is there a significance to where it is located on the body? How does one become qualified to get one? Is it universal to anyone who has been or is currently Black owned? Is it specific to Female or can males get it as well? I am seriously contemplating on getting one done but i do not wish to disrespect the design in some unknown manner. Any information would be helpful.

goofytigger2001 said:
My wife has a black spades tattoo on her ankle, black owned on her ass and slut wife for black cock above her pussy

Perhaps some pictures would be in order?

Judging by the lack of information so far can i assume that there is no actual protocol to be overly concerned with then?

Well, that sort of was the reason I posted it in here. Figured I had a better chance at getting accurate information with such a large group like this.

If I had intended on just doing this without trying to learn first, I would already have the tattoo and not bothered with posting the question. No offence intended. I am not unfamiliar with being used by a black man, but only on a few occasions
I absolutely want more, and would love to figure out an outward manner in which to let them know I am available. The tattoo idea is perfect for thus, but I don't wish to overstep any protocols. Which is why I began this post. Any other ideas would be taken into account as well.

DesiresBBC said:
If I had intended on just doing this without trying to learn first, I would already have the tattoo and not bothered with posting the question. No offence intended. I am not unfamiliar with being used by a black man, but only on a few occasions
I absolutely want more, and would love to figure out an outward manner in which to let them know I am available. The tattoo idea is perfect for thus, but I don't wish to overstep any protocols. Which is why I began this post. Any other ideas would be taken into account as well.

I have been serving black for over 30 years I am 49, was trained at 17. I have worn a spade necklace for years I even have a spade pendant on the D ring of my leather choker or collar. My currant spade necklace I have worn for over 10 years online this seems to be the most common form of advertising yourself but in all the time I have worn the necklace no one has ever asked me about it or commented on it, not one black bull or any white girl that is into black men has ever said anything.
I can understand the desire to mark ourselves as property it would be a mark of pride but there does not seem to be any real symbol that is known in the real world. I would suggest that you go on eBay and buy a black spade necklace, earrings or pendant something and wear it see what if any reaction you get?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back