change the N word to ... ?

So if cracker is a racial epithet, when you hear ritz crackers,saltine crackers,cheese crackers,peanut butter and crackers or the word cracker period its a epithet.The same with h... TONK MUSIC,THE h... TONK MAN or better yet.The phrase everything is h... DORY.Now take the word ni**er.No matter how you say it.When you say it or any words you say it with.YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.A racial epithet.And talking about double standards.How many videos have you seen here or elsewhere of a black man fucking a white woman and calling her a cracker or h... but how many videos have you seen of a whitewoman getting fucked by a black man and saying the word ni**er.

A Black God,
Soulpole

Some people spell it hunky dory and some spell it h... dory.Look up the word hunky on wikipedia.So both words sound alike.How can one be an epithet and the other one cannot.Just like cracker.I don't see no motherfucking white folks boycotting CRACKER BARREL.So if cracker is an epithet.WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE.Oh, and don't forget the ATLANTA BLACK CRACKERS of the world famous NEGRO LEAGUES.I aint heard of any white folks being upset with that name neither.But ni**er IS UNIVERSAL IN ITS MEANING.It aint no way around that.IT IS WHAT IT IS.Nobody can out debate me.

The BIG BOOTY WHITE WOMAN LOVER,
Soulpole

soulpole said:
But ni**er IS UNIVERSAL IN ITS MEANING.It aint no way around that.IT IS WHAT IT IS.

I don't disagree with your basic premise.

soulpole said:
ni**er is a racial epithet.h... isn't.It was just to describe white johns coming through black neighborhoods honking the horns on their vehicles for black prostitutes.
I visited a few black prostitutes before, back when I was trying to convince myself it was just the colour mixing that made it hot.
So the name fits me.

Actually "h..." comes from the way northeastern whites talk...blacks from the south noticed the distinctive NE nasal intonation during the great northern migration in the early 20th century. A lot of poor whites from the south went north as well to get jobs in the factories. Early on, their culture resembled that of the black immigrants in many ways but the groups differentiated over time.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back