Careena Collins

whitboi4blackowner

looking for a serious black man for full ownership
LOVE her! I love the way she purrs and how she actually seems to be in to the sex

hope you enjoy sorry if it's a repost

Link Removed

Link Removed

whitboi4blackowner said:
LOVE her! I love the way she purrs and how she actually seems to be in to the sex

hope you enjoy sorry if it's a repost

Link Removed

Link Removed

Careena is the real deal when it comes to Black dick and getting her ass beaten.

I absolutely love every Careena Collins movie I can find if a sexy black man is with her!!!!! ;D

yes she represents those of us with the same submissive (and maybe even masochistic) feelings/desires with blacks quite well.

Another one: Link Removed
Quality isn't great but this is a very hot rough video (she got slapped HARD).

Link Removed Link Removed
Link Removed

What I love about all the Careena Collins movies is that its so obvious that she shamelessly LOVES all of the use and abuse from the Brothas. It drives the PC police crazy since they claim to vehemently disapprove of any woman suffering any indignity, but don't dare criticize either a "liberated white woman" getting what she wants or a "liberated Black Man" getting what he wants. The rest of us can simply enjoy reality.

I really like the one where it's a "staged r..e" and she get's tied up with duct tape, duct tape over her mouth, and slapped around alot. Trying to scream through the duct tape! :-X :eek: 8)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back