Can a woman change preference back to a white guy from a black guy?

My girlfriend for the past 3 1/2 years used to date 90% black guys before we met. She doesn't talk about it alot, I know she was gangbanged at least once by 5 black guys. And the main guy she used to date had the biggest dick of all of them. maybe about 10-12 inches long and 2 1/4 inches thick. He tried getting her into the swinger scene, she was only 18 at the time and he was early 30's, but she didn't go for it. I know he slept with other woman and she slept with his black friends when they were together. She tends to be a very jealous person, so I think that is why she got out of the relationship. She doesn't talk about it much and usually gets pissed if I bring it up. Is there something she is trying to avoid telling me? She also doesn't seem to be a very sexual person at least with me and she says she is tired alot. She is not a cheating type of woman, so why would she settle for me if she really preferred bbc?

So, my question is can a woman go from being a bbc slut to enjoying an average white guy?

devilsadvocate said:
So, my question is can a woman go from being a bbc slut to enjoying an average white guy?

A MAXIM

Once a hoe . . . always a hoe! That black dick is the only dick that will ever leave her really feeling satisfied now. That's why she gets pissed when you bring the whole thing up . . . you're "prying" into her private feelings and emotions . . . feelings she doesn't want to face . . . let alone fess up to. She's a black lover. For life. Once you go black . . . . well, you know the rest :)

ThickNiggaDick said:
devilsadvocate said:

A MAXIM

Once a hoe . . . always a hoe! That black dick is the only dick that will ever leave her really feeling satisfied now. That's why she gets pissed when you bring the whole thing up . . . you're "prying" into her private feelings and emotions . . . feelings she doesn't want to face . . . let alone fess up to. She's a black lover. For life. Once you go black . . . . well, you know the rest :)

I gotta agree with ThickNiggaDick. Hes definitely right about this one.

Anything is possible... It is a possibility race was never a factor in her decision of who she dated. It could have been race, size, financial security, dominance or romance and possible a mix of other or all of these traits.

To answer your question "why you" she is the only one that can truly answer that question.

If you have been dating for over 3 years and she truly hasn't cheated on you by this point in my opinion you are pretty safe. However to error on the side of safety DO NOT take to any BBC swinger parties.

I thank you for your opinions and encourage others to chime in as well.

If she is surpressing feelings, do you have any suggestions on how to get her to open up more about it? In what way could I approach her where she didn't feel I was "prying".
Whether or not she is still interested is irrelevant to me, what I am sincerely looking for the truth, I feel that it could be a lesser priority than other factors at this point. We have been through alot together.
I value her happiness and I'm confident she wouldn't want to be with anyone else other than me if given the opportunity, even if I entertain the idea. My only objective is for her to be open and honest, this is not related to any fantasy or selfish underlying reason.
Communicating honestly and completely is a necessity for me to ask her hand in marriage.

If you have any questions for me that could factor into your response please let me know.

Thank you for listening and your input.

firedrop2007 said:
Anything is possible... It is a possibility race was never a factor in her decision of who she dated. It could have been race, size, financial security, dominance or romance and possible a mix of other or all of these traits. ....

This is true, especially in my Wife's case.
She dated men of various races: Caucasian, Asian, Latino, Black and Pacific Islander, but mostly Black, and even had a bi-racial son by a Black man before settling down with this white boy. ;D

She never really puts any emphasis on race or religion, preferring to judge everyone on their own merits as an individual. :)

As far as her "never going back", I wish she would and have told her often that she is free to cuckold me as she desires and she has told me that someday she might, but currently she has no desire to do so.
Hopefully, she will eventually meet someone that excites her enough to take advantage of it. Just a matter of time ... tick... tick... tick... ;)

Was it difficult for your wife to open up to you about it, or was that line of communication already well established? And if it was difficult what did you do to bridge that gap?

For the record, my girlfriend doesn't put any emphasis on race, but character and for her loyalty. I get the sincere impression that it is irrelevant to her. She says its the connection we share that is unique and uncomparable to other relationships. What I am starting to see is that she may or may not have conscious or subconscious knowledge of her feelings.
Thanks

For the record if her sex drive is way low, I'd almost lay some cash on her having plenty of black dick pretty regularly, hate to say it, but at least I hope you like it and licking creampies like I do....

Or then maybe you're right, or perhaps she was hurt sexually when she should have been having the ultimate in consensual sex most women will ever know and that could ruin a beautiful thing for a special lady and that is sad and frankly makes me kind of angry just thinking about it...

I had an exgirlfriend who was always cheating on me with black cock. This was in the late 90's when i wasn't interested in interracial. She kept on fucking blacks behind all of her future boyfriends backs. Then I heard through the grapevine that she had a really violent experience with some blacks and now she no longer gets with blackmen. She has now become a prostitute, and in her add it says no black men, and this girl used to be a bbc addict. She is half puerto rican, half cuban.

Link Removed

hughgrection2009 said:
I had an ex-girlfriend who was always cheating on me with black cock. She kept on fucking blacks behind all of her future boyfriends backs. Then I heard through the grapevine that she had a really violent experience with some blacks and now she no longer gets with blackmen. She has now become a prostitute, and in her add it says no black men, and this girl used to be a bbc addict.

All it takes is for one black to fuck it up for everybody :mad: But then again, some of these white whores have black pimps who tell them not to provide to black tricks since that black pimp knows that other niggas have game and will try to take his black dick addicted, snow bunny moneymaker away from him. This is one reason why some white whores say "no niggas". Their black pimps told them "don't fuck no niggas". Besides, niggas know that other niggas always tryin' to get the pussy for free while honkies pay up. black gonna get the pee hole for nothin'!

But most of the time it isn't that or even some "violent experience" that's the reason. What it's usually due to is just plain prejudice, especially from a southern Lafayette, Lousiana WHORE like this one. No other reasons/excuses needed. But even when you see "no niggas", it still may not be 100%! The white wigger whore might be very, very selective about her niggers and have a really small, secret black clientele. Or, she could be sayin' "no niggas" just to ensure her racist, white male clientele that she's remaining true to the white race. Some white men won't go with a white hoe if they know she's fuckin' niggas too. A lot of you crackers here wanna marry a white girl like that ;D

Bottom line: things are not always as they appear since when it comes to the HUMAN race, logic, rationality, and consistent behavior often don't rule the day when it comes to affairs of the . . . eeeeerrrrrr . . . "heart".

I was wondering why so many of them said no black men. It makes alot of sense thick. I personally know that this girl was crazy about the bbc at one time., but you right, theres always someone out there to ruin it for us. I sure wish I could go back in time and encourage her when I found out she was cheatinng on me. It is one of my biggest regrets, to this day I have never had my cock sucked the way this girl does, she was a pro years before she became a pro, lol. She used to be thicker, thats when I thought she looked the best. She is all strung out now. She is actually in jail right now, I think she has 3 months left.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back