BYU Basketballer

bethh213

my short fat self!!
Its seems the BYU basketball player was doing more than one white girl!! He is a cutie and I don't blame any of the girls. I read that one is knocked up. I hate he got kicked off the team, thank goodness all schools aren't that strict!! Gorgeous black athletes fucking white girls is more the rule than the exception, especially where me and my little sister went to highschool!

I thought that white girls were part of the deal for black college athletes. The fiction is that it's amateur, so they can only put up so much money and cars and such. But it was my belief that white pussy was a generally recognized fringe benefit.

BYU is Brigham Young University, in Utah. It's run by Mormons. They suspended a star basketball player for admitting to pre-marital sex. That's not the usual policy in American universities.

Zagg said:
I thought that white girls were part of the deal for black college athletes. The fiction is that it's amateur, so they can only put up so much money and cars and such. But it was my belief that white pussy was a generally recognized fringe benefit.

No doubt.

They are such an incredibly hot young couple. Both with tight bodies. Bet her mom looks longingly and thinks 'good for her'

actually the girl posted is his girlfriend, Danica, but the girl he knocked up is Cayci his side girl! lol She went to Utah Southern.

bethh213 said:
actually the girl posted is his girlfriend, Danica, but the girl he knocked up is Cayci his side girl! lol She went to Utah Southern.

That's even better what a fine example to young black athletes and young white females

Link Removed

So this is the girl he knocked up. Doesn't that say perfectly how fucked we are. All the white guys here would give anything to have one of these girls. He has both.

you are so right!! I am sure he isn't done yet!! lol She had posted how much she perferred black guys on her FB page before she closed it after all the commotion!! he dad is a minister btw

uselesswimp said:
Link Removed

So this is the girl he knocked up. Doesn't that say perfectly how fucked we are. All the white guys here would give anything to have one of these girls. He has both.

This is so hot. Two hot girls! That second girl [the Black stud's future baby mama]is drop dead gorgeous [what I wouldn't do for just a whiff of her panties]! And now she's carrying the star Black athlete's baby in her white girl womb. Every white boy who looks at her must have wanted her to be his, and now a Superior Black has made her his.

I hope the media gets good pics when her belly begins to swell with her Black love child.

http://whiteboysubmission.blogspot.com/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/brandon-davies-dismissal-byu-player-reno-mahe-suspended/story?id=13055950

THE MANLink Removed
Hot Black stud

THE GIRL FRIENDLink Removed

Link Removed
His sweet and sexy white girlfriend - completely addicted to his long stroaking Black cock sex.
But hes a Black Man and not only can he easily satisfy one hot white girl, but he can and will take more.

Like all white women, shes a whore for Black cock
THE SLUTLink Removed
She knows about his girlfriend - the star athlete - and will do whatever it takes to have Him

Link Removed
The orgasams he gives her are too powerfull..like so many white women before her, she is consumed by the power of Black cock.
Just being His sex tou isnt enough anymore. She stops taking her birth control. She wants - she needs His Black baby in her belly...
it aint nothin new

Holy shit! LOL! I recall this...

Those women are HOT as blazes. He got some fine white pussy there! Times two!

See for yourself:
Link Removed
and
Link Removed

Love the fact he knocked one of them up... Guys better pay to support their kids and not flake on that responsibility. Still I love to find out about hot women having mixed babies with black dudes.

bethh213 said:
Its seems the BYU basketball player was doing more than one white girl!! He is a cutie and I don't blame any of the girls. I read that one is knocked up. I hate he got kicked off the team, thank goodness all schools aren't that strict!! Gorgeous black athletes fucking white girls is more the rule than the exception, especially where me and my little sister went to highschool!

I think this is true everywhere. In my experience, all of the girls were extremely competitive about hooking up with the black basketball players. The cheerleaders and the dance team had the inside track and they took full advantage of it. There were a lot of jealous feelings about that.

I just realized that of all of the black basketball players I can remember from my HS years I can't recall one that didn't have a white girlfriend.

sorority_blonde said:
bethh213 said:

I think this is true everywhere. In my experience, all of the girls were extremely competitive about hooking up with the black basketball players. The cheerleaders and the dance team had the inside track and they took full advantage of it. There were a lot of jealous feelings about that.

Nothing hotter than black athletes! I love all of the sexy black guys I went to high school with and all of my friends lusted after the basketball players at my college.

I know some black guys/gals go to Mormon schools or convert to Mormonism (virtually no black American is born a Mormon) just so they can live a perfectly "white life" and fuck/marry white women/men. Every black Mormon I have ever known (male or female) has white significant others. Of course, you can say that when it comes to a black Mormon having another black Mormon as a mate, their choices would be pretty slim since blacks make up only a tiny, tiny portion of the Mormon faith (I would bet not even 1%). But then, I would say to you that's exactly how a black Mormon planned it. They never intended to have much of anything to do with anything that's black. You know who they'll be voting for on November 6th!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back