black/white babies

C

cumslave

Most people on this forum will admit that black men and women are sexually superior at least. So what about half casts? The fantastic result of a black man knocking up a white whore.

I ask because my master while soon be breeding a white whore and I will get to be a nanny for it. There will come a time when the kid when becoming a man will need to know it's place in the world. Since it is half black and half white I'm not sure what this is. Should he/she like me and it's mother serve black men and women or like his/her father enslave a white whore?

That's been a hot question for several centuries. As the number rises, it's likely to become even hotter.

cumslave said:
Most people on this forum will admit that black men and women are sexually superior at least. So what about half casts? The fantastic result of a black man knocking up a white whore.

I ask because my master while soon be breeding a white whore and I will get to be a nanny for it. There will come a time when the kid when becoming a man will need to know it's place in the world. Since it is half black and half white I'm not sure what this is. Should he/she like me and it's mother serve black men and women or like his/her father enslave a white whore?

I should think that it will differ in each case. Clearly there is a need to wait and see what inclination the child will have as he or she grows older.
As the child will be half Black, it will obviously be entitled to enjoy it's place above we whites, and if it feels the desire to submit to other Blacks so be it. There is no reason it shouldn't be able to enjoy both or either.

However, for you the real issue is that that child will always be above you and entitled to your respect and service.

will

Oh I know that will, he/she will obviously be superior to me from birth as my masters child. My role will not include discipline or anything like that just to care for, spoil and give that child everything it wants.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back