Black Ownership

kimmee4blk

blonde5'7,125,34d
My hubby has received 2 offers from blackmen for ownership of me. First offer including a three page contract to be signed by hubby and me. Hubby always said i need to be with blacks and my tits and cunt are perfect for blacks.

protein luver said:
My hubby has received 2 offers from blackmen for ownership of me. First offer including a three page contract to be signed by hubby and me. Hubby always said i need to be with blacks and my tits and cunt are perfect for blacks.

He's so, so right darling.....you're perfect dick decoration for black cock. And I would personally love to feed it into you (after I get you good and ready for it) ;D

Hubby is right protein lover! I think you were made for big black cock. A big black cock deep inside your sweet little white ass would make every little white boy in america- and that includes your husband too--wank his little dick over and over again.

Well it´s justice that a Glorious black formalizes His Ownership of white property.

Would be wise if you posted the text of the contract here...so all whites can use it when they offer themselves to the Superior Ones.

Are these Men you've been serving? Or just offers that you've never had a chance to be with yet?

Also, is it possible to knwo what sorts of terms he wants?

You should be proud, I think it's a wonderful thing for a woman to aspire to! Being black owned will be quite an honor for you. And as far as sexual pleasure it should prove incredibly rewarding.

Link Removed

As a black man, I will testify that there's nothing sweeter than being with a 'black-owned' couple. It's something a lot of white couples ought to think about experiencing. Matter of fact, I'm going to make a note of writing something on it in my blog very soon.

tomascini said:
Link Removed

As a black man, I will testify that there's nothing sweeter than being with a 'black-owned' couple. It's something a lot of white couples ought to think about experiencing. Matter of fact, I'm going to make a note of writing something on it in my blog very soon.

Cool. It's like an avalanche, the more whites go Black, the more want to go Black.

You should become owned by Black Men. As attractive as your are, you would look great on the arm of a Black Man out in public. i am sure any Black Man would love to show you off. Just think of all the benefits you would get being Black owned.

Black ownership.....all of us white women and their cuckold husbands should be so honored to be blacked own.

Sign the contract, especially the part of being bred. You will never be sorry you did.

Hope it works out.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back