Black man steals girlfriend animation

bluefox said:
When I said I wanted to have a black man's baby, that was only a joke. I assumed everyone knew I was pretending to be a girl. Girl's don't write the kind of stories, and dialogue in videos that I post. Smart people would already know I was male and everyone else would suspect it without having to talk about it. Besides, my holes really are available to black men anytime, and I'd have a black man's baby if I was biologically capable.

Oh . . . so now it was all a "joke", and "smart people" would have realized that you were just another white guy faking it ::)? Dude, you're so full of shit that you reak :mad:! Smart people wouldn't come to a site like this one playing your silly little games. Well, I suppose smart people can do stupid things, but most frauds here have proven to be far smarter than you are when it comes to covering up their tracks :) And still, you're just too stupid to STFU :D Oh by the way! Your signature is still showing! "I am a horny girl who is addicted to black men." LOLOLOL ;D STFU while you're behind . . . CLINT ;)

Lol, I don't expect genius, but wow, it's amazing how someone could continue to not comprehend even after I've laid it all out in very simple terms that any mentally handicapped person could understand. I wasn't TRYING to hide anything. I am sure everyone on this site (except you) knew I was biologically male, because I wasn't trying to hide it. But I really am a "girl", as I already explained. Just not biologically female. If you don't understand the difference between gender and sex, try a couple courses at your local community college.

bluefox said:
If you don't understand the difference between gender and sex, try a couple courses at your local community college.

Naw, I understand alright. HO . . . MO ;D You might want to take a writing course at same local community college . . . your "white guy" is really coming through in your posts . . . we noticed. You wanna be a girl? Then learn to write like one. I bet your make-up is horrible too :D!

Note: And who are you kidding? I never believed for a minute that you were female. Like everybody else here I'm sure, I was highly skeptical. And then the facts proved I had every reason to be. It's not about who you say you are. It's about your initial lying about it. Just another day, another dupe job ::)

ThickNiggaDick said:
bluefox said:
If you don't understand the difference between gender and sex, try a couple courses at your local community college.

Naw, I understand alright. HO . . . MO ;D You might want to take a writing course at same local community college . . . your "white guy" is really coming through in your posts . . . we noticed. You wanna be a girl? Then learn to write like one. I bet your make-up is horrible too :D!

Note: And who are you kidding? I never believed for a minute that you were female. Like everybody else here I'm sure, I was highly skeptical. And then the facts proved I had every reason to be. It's not about who you say you are. It's about your initial lying about it. Just another day, another dupe job ::)

Dude does it matter? I assume basically everyone here is lying, who cares? Except maybe in the meeting ups section which is why I stay away from them. I'm just here to her off with like minded souls. Guys who make good original content, like this dude was till you got all Batman on his ass.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back