Black man steals girlfriend animation

bluefox

Here's a short animation i made on goanimate of black man beating a white boy at a party and stealing his girlfriend: Link Removed Let me know what you think!

bluefox said:
Here's a short animation i made on goanimate of black man beating a white boy at a party and stealing his girlfriend: Link Removed Let me know what you think!

Hahahahaha, so true :D

bluefox said:

Crazy me would accept the beat down by the superior black man.

That is just too damn cool!! ;D i love it!!! btw she speaks the truth, it does get the juices flowing in me to see a sex black whip a white boy's silly ass!! :p

mapp1627 said:
Seriously sounds like a white guy wrote that script.

It IS a white guy who wrote that script! Please see this thread:

Link Removed

Be advised this is another fraud.

bluefox said:
Yea, I'm a white guy. A crossdressing bisexual white guy. So what? Something wrong with that?

On January 21, 2013 you posted in response to sonasty, "White female here you can fuck with that big black cock if you're real. I want to have a black man's baby."

So yeah, there is something wrong with this picture. You came in here lying. I'm shocked :eek:!! And the only reason you're saying what you are now is because you got busted :) We know this ;)

Dude don't worry about getting busted. We're all phonies on here you're producing original content which is rare. Keep it up and don't get sidetracked by armchair detectives.

uselesswimp said:
Dude don't worry about getting busted. We're all phonies on here you're producing original content which is rare. Keep it up and don't get sidetracked by armchair detectives.

Uhh, that was a pretty useless comment. But, what else could be expected from a uselesswimp? We all are not a bunch of phonies here, and the fact that somebody would come here and encourage somebody else who has been caught red-handed doing something that so many of us despise is pretty pathetic. The man should have just been truthful upfront. It's his kind that ruins a place like this. So speak for yourself. Good work for shining the light on it SunnyD! Nothing "arm chair" about it at all. I only wish we could catch and expose them more often.

ThickNiggaDick said:
uselesswimp said:

Uhh, that was a pretty useless comment. But, what else could be expected from a uselesswimp? We all are not a bunch of phonies here, and the fact that somebody would come here and encourage somebody else who has been caught red-handed doing something that so many of us despise is pretty pathetic. The man should have just been truthful upfront. It's his kind that ruins a place like this. So speak for yourself. Good work for shining the light on it SunnyD! Nothing "arm chair" about it at all. I only wish we could catch and expose them more often.

+1 Agree!

When I said I wanted to have a black man's baby, that was only a joke. I assumed everyone knew I was pretending to be a girl. Girl's don't write the kind of stories, and dialogue in videos that I post. Smart people would already know I was male and everyone else would suspect it without having to talk about it. Besides, my holes really are available to black men anytime, and I'd have a black man's baby if I was biologically capable.

Also, "gender" is not quite so clear cut as you seem to think. Someone could be born biologically male and still be a "girl," such as transgenders. If you think there is something wrong with that, then you've exposed your ignorance.

When people ask its pretty safe to assume they want to know your sex, not your gender.

bluefox said:
Also, "gender" is not quite so clear cut as you seem to think. Someone could be born biologically male and still be a "girl," such as transgenders. If you think there is something wrong with that, then you've exposed your ignorance.

Seriously, all the phonies makes things tough for hot 18 year old girl w/ huge tits like myself LMAO :p

ThickNiggaDick said:
uselesswimp said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back