Black FemPower

Slavetoebony

Came across this story recently. It's about an arrogant white bitch who gets captured together with her teenage son and daughter by a black goddess. The black lady teaches the white one a thing or two about black FemDom, even ordering the two teenagers to use their mother as sex toy.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Is there more to this? It feels like the slaves succumb too quickly to their rightful place, not at all as if they were reluctant. It seems to skip the mental submission and goes right to the sexual. Instead of the Black Goddess having her rightful place as the center of the story, it all seems to focus on the trashy white whore of a mother.

gnuslave said:
Is there more to this? It feels like the slaves succumb too quickly to their rightful place, not at all as if they were reluctant. It seems to skip the mental submission and goes right to the sexual. Instead of the Black Goddess having her rightful place as the center of the story, it all seems to focus on the trashy white whore of a mother.

This is unfortunately all I was able to find online so far.

My time to shine! =D I found the rest by TinEye and find it zipped up on a blog.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Also just found a 2nd part to this story apparently on Imagefap.

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3126779/Lady-Susan-pt2

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back