Black cocks are the best

Hey man, I’m a sexy manly white stud-been sucking black dick and taking it up my sexy pink black dick lovin asshole since I was a hot jock wrestler in freshmen year of high school. My sexy hot white wrestling coach saw me getting gang banged by my black basketball buddies at one of our jock parties after we won our bb game and wrestler matches. After two hours of relentless black dick and ccumm down my throat and countless loads deep up my sexy pink jock fuckhole I was jerking off while sucking my favorite black 11” cut monster dick while being told my verbal hot sexiness will guarantee me all the black dick I could handle. He said he saw my white sexy wrestling coach jerking off as he watched me gagging and choking repeatedly while deep throating my black studs and then listened to me be a hot white jock pig when I hollered out “fuck me slow and deep until my hole gets stretched then deep and hard turning me into a fuckin black dick lovin white jock faggott.” Knowing my coach could hear and see everything-but he didn’t know I knew he was there-my black bud asked if I’d like to tag team and gang bang my wrestling coach after he bangs a powerful black erupting load deep up my white stretched gaping jock fuck hole. I told my black stud that my sexy blonde haired coach had a black step father and two black step brothers, one younger and one older, all three had giant monster black dicks and they lived in the same small house. His oldest step brother and he shared a small bedroom and the first night they lived together his step dad came into his room with his younger boy and told his white step son that his younger step brother and he would be sharing his bed until he felt his son got enough. He asked his step dad what does that mean-until he got enough. He came into the bedroom closed and locked the door and told his white step son to get on his knees and get used to that position-just like your sexy slutty mother does. He said he and his sons will be giving his sexy mouth and sexy asshole more dick than his slutty mom will be getting by all three of them. The boys said his mom is a fuckin hot bitch Whore with a tasty newly shaved pussy that is constantly begging for their three hot hard xl black dicks. The step dad said he asked his slutty white whore mom if her son would like to be trained to be the three black guys obedient dick lovin bitch boy-she said her son told her he likes showering with his black buds in HS and they offered him a sexy situation just between them-he could stroke their big black jock dicks or blow them whenever he wanted and for as long as he wanted-but he and them had to blow their loads together each time. The mom asked him if they mentioned anything about him taking their black dicks up his sexy pink boy hole-he got embarrassed and she said that she goes wild for black dick in her mouth pussy and asshole at the same time-and said he should ask about getting fucked-and that his mom told him to ask and to tell them how much his mom likes black dick in her slutty holes-asking further if they’d want to cum over and fuck her and him together in her bed. He got embarrassed and got hard and said he beats off in the shower listening to them say out loud how hot their dicks will feel when they fuck him. Then in two weeks she told him she was married and he would be happy with his new family. Two days later he came home from school and he say his mom getting used by three black guys-all with black dicks bigger than 9 cut thick inches. The step dad told his sons their dicks would be busy and happy with their new white jock step son. His mom told him to strip-his step dad told him to open his mouth wide like his mom and that him and his mom will be turned into awesome black dick suckers and he said his friends will be jealous now that he can get black dick anytime.
So that’s how my wrestling coach was turned into a black dick loving faggott. His step dad told him no pussy for his big white dick-but he should be fucking his white jocks to keep his dick happy. His step father said he’d like to watch him eat his moms pussy then kiss like lovers and fuck her asshole so he and his sons can slide right in. His step dad said he could continue to have his white jocks sleep over as long as he and his sons could get some head from them and some ass as well. The first time they slept over with his step dad and step brothers in the house his step brothers snuck into his bedroom without him seeing them and he told his buddies tonight we will be treated to as much black dick as we want and that his moms pussy feels amazing with her black step sons massive loads in her pussy. He told them his black step dad wants to train him for community oral service at his all black Parrish. His black step dad and sons are in charge of hiring guys for maintenance gardening etc. They chose four sexy hot bodied white red neckish boys because of their non gagging on big black dicks and because they know about making a big dick feel so incredible that it will blow and erupt wild explosive loads.

In May we bad our high school reunion-we have them almost every five years. My wrestling coach looks amazing and he divorced his wife. We had crazy hot sex for 24 hours along with my black jock buds. He still gets used by his step brothers and step dad. His mom had two sons with her black husband and his two black step brothers each have two sexy big Dicked sons. So now he and his mom have seven black dicks.

Just compare real male black power and my white bullshit! This proves once again that black men are a great future, and people like me are a shameful past!

Attachments

• GridArt_20220220_090428722_1645386937280.jpg
    GridArt_20220220_090428722_1645386937280.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 26

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back