Black Cock vs. White Dick Comparison Pics

tiny dicky said:
any one feel for my wife?
Link Removed

OMG :eek:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lady Sonia compares the taste of black and white cock...... and she sticks with chocolate.
Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed
Link Removed

Candy Monroe compares size and decides to go black. But the white guy is allowed to do the cleaning up.
Link Removed

Here is another small-dicked white guy. He is being put into a cage while his girl friend takes on two black dicks.
Link Removed Link Removed

WhiteSissyCuck12 said:
I guess i dont compare either. I just have to face it white penis cant compare to BBC. Im a true follower....

Link Removed

Link Removed

That is a dem nice BBC :p

Zagg said:
Why do white guys even bother showing up?

kind of a dump question. it reinforces what we already know to be true. in order to fully learn something a person must spend many hours with it. in this case it could be as simple, albeit boring, as comparing a large magnificent cock to a small puny penis. or it could be watching a GF, wife or daughter getting her pussy well fucked by said cock.

I've sure spent many hours at IR. But I just can't stay away. I'm obsessed.

jasonkramer said:
Zagg said:

kind of a dump question. it reinforces what we already know to be true. in order to fully learn something a person must spend many hours with it. in this case it could be as simple, albeit boring, as comparing a large magnificent cock to a small puny penis. or it could be watching a GF, wife or daughter getting her pussy well fucked by said cock.

Meredith said:
curious white guy said:
Zagg said:

Somebody has to clean up afterwards.

lol...i can do that myself.

Yes, Ma'am, of course you can, but why should you need to lift a finger when there are so many white males available that would love to serve and service you?
A willing white male tongue is a shame to waste!

will :p

It's a video, not pics, and sorry for the promo, but it does illustrate the differences and the consequences thereof:

http://www.cuckoldbook.com/videos/Lea-Enjoys-A-Chocolate-Cuck-Cream-995/

One picture that I like ...
Link Removed
Although, in fact, can not compare what is incomparable.

Perhaps this is a better comparison...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back