Black Bull + Wife-type Fantasy

tomascini

Have you ever thought of a prank type of fantasy you envision your slut wife and her bull playing on you?

A hubby whose wife I was with had this idea of wanting me to write him a sort of ransom note demanding he bring his wife to me at night to a motel I was staying at the time. Have her wearing her favorite evening dress with no panties. High heels, too. Hubby left us together and returned home fantasizing of whatever I might be doing to the wife while he isn't there to watch.

There was a hot Literotica story I read, or maybe it was on the old NW site, where a black guy comes in beats up the husband and makes him watch while he seemingly rapes his wife. Turns out that the black guy was actually her lover and that she had set the whole thing up.

I'd prefer tying the hubby up and gagging his mouth. Strip him naked and get him to watch me fuck his woman. When I'm done, I'll get the wife to rub his face with my cum.

tomascini said:
I'd prefer tying the hubby up and gagging his mouth. Strip him naked and get him to watch me fuck his woman. When I'm done, I'll get the wife to rub his face with my cum.

It is extremely hot to hear that coming from a black bull. I don't think being beaten up is very hot really, but maybe just being slapped around and taunted by a big, intimidating, muscular black guy with a huge cock (and being tied up and gagged is HOT.) It's even hotter if the bull says something like, "Now listen to me weak whiteboy I'm gonna fuck the hell out of your woman and unless you want me to hit you harder you'll sit there and watch up close! Stop looking at my dick when I'm talking to you." In which I would respond, "yes." Then <slap>. Bull says, "yes sir! I'm getting tired of hitting you weak ass whiteboy!"
Then later I would find out that my woman set the whole thing up. That's pretty much the ultimate fantasy for me. My girl would look like Cherry Poppens (the redhead in my avatar.) Or Kayla Kleevage, she has this midwestern milf look to her that just gets me hot and bothered.

WhiteBetaSub69 said:
Oh yeah and eating the powerful black cum at the end is absolutely necessary.

Very necessary. I enjoy shooting my cum in hubbies's mouths and they thank me for it afterwards.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back