black-Bait

Bedouin said:
Some more tasty, sweet, white flesh. Yummy.

Link Removed

Found the location!
954 Main St
El Segundo, CA 90245

Right next to LAX

There are a lot of motels in the area. Let's think about her taking the food back to the niggers waiting for her in the room. Silly Girl, it looks like she didn't buy enough for everybody!

nigluvr said:
Bedouin said:
Some more tasty, sweet, white flesh. Yummy.

Link Removed

Found the location!
954 Main St
El Segundo, CA 90245

Right next to LAX

There are a lot of motels in the area. Let's think about her taking the food back to the niggers waiting for her in the room. Silly Girl, it looks like she didn't buy enough for everybody!

There is enough for him..she will be dining on some OTHER dark meat!

I went out to the mall on Monday (MLK Day), and there was so, SO much pretty young, white black bait out that day! I'm talkin' REAL black bait to send REAL niggas to REAL prison . . . to do REAL hard time!!!

TND loves his freedom too much and would NEVER do such a thing. But, I wonder which of them will grow up one day to take big black dong in their soft white assholes? One cute 'lil blondie had her clothes (looked like pajama bottoms) all jammed up in her butt crack showing nice separation of her cheeks as they switched up and down while she walked:

((_I_)
(_I_))
((_I_)
(_I_))

Ffffffuck!!!

And which may already be suckin' big black dick . . . or friggin' away at their sweet, young, cracker snatch at night dreamin' about "Nate's" long, chocolate weiner as he makes another dunk shot for the basketball team?

REAL black bait . . . it makes black dick real, REAL HARD!!!

TND I see girls that make me wonder about those thing a lot. ;) You just know that some fine lil sweet thing will grow up to love black dick

It makes white boys hard to :D

More sweet white pussy ;D

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

This girl has to stop hangin out with white boy and get some BBC fast

Notice that none of the white boys start bangin her even after she get naked

black's would be all over that

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

stoneknight said:
This girl has to stop hangin out with white boy and get some BBC fast

Notice that none of the white boys start bangin her even after she get naked

black's would be all over that

I think many real men (black) would have fucked her right in front of those boys if they were there to see that, and rightly so!

More bait. The white girl flirts, the black reels them in, the white boy looks all dejected when she goes off with the black cock. Oh well white boy, you lose, again.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed

This is the kind of woman we white boys lust for but can never have. A black just looks at her sideways and she's his.

Bedouin said:
More bait. The white girl flirts, the black reels them in, the white boy looks all dejected when she goes off with the black cock. Oh well white boy, you lose, again.

Link Removed

Any of these little hotties worth baiting the hook with? ;)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back