belonging to daddy

iluvbbc

sometimes i wish i was a female so i can completely give my self to black daddies. i wanna wake up at times and be a girl and feel truly feel how a bbc inside my pussy :). other times i wish i could get pregnant by black daddies and become their total bitch bbc slave!!

Well, the first wish is obtainable if you're properly committed. The second wish...not so much lol

yea i know, but i enjoy my life as a male too. i wish there was some sort of magic spell that turned me into a woman whenever i wanted and then turned me back into a male :)

ILUVBBC said:
sometimes i wish i was a female so i can completely give my self to black daddies. i wanna wake up at times and be a girl and feel truly feel how a bbc inside my pussy :). other times i wish i could get pregnant by black daddies and become their total bitch bbc slave!!

I understand you so well. ;-)
Both of your wishes!

ILUVBBC said:
yea i know, but i enjoy my life as a male too. i wish there was some sort of magic spell that turned me into a woman whenever i wanted and then turned me back into a male :)

I've read a number of fictional stories with just that theme. So you're not alone in that fantasy. A big black man can make you his bitch, that always works for me ;)

well i can be my black daddies bitch anytime, but turning into a woman and submitting my myself completely is pure fantasy. if i were born a girl i would've slept with black men as soon as i began puberty lol

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back