Being black owned

lizshew1

I have been considering being black owned and cucking my husband for a few months if I can. He is a contractor overseas and only comes home every 4 months and has been doing this for over 3 years. I do love him and want to stay married and it was he that got me started fucking black guys in the first place but I am willing to give myself to black only. Should I even if it means divorce? or should I continue to play and let him fuck me when he comes home and be happy?

It sounds as if you've got a pretty good situation as it is. How much do you want to be black owned? More than you want to be married to hubby, if it should come to that? Maybe he could deal with not being able to fuck you. Maybe not. It sounds as if the decision is yours.

lizshew1 said:
I have been considering being black owned and cucking my husband for a few months if I can. He is a contractor overseas and only comes home every 4 months and has been doing this for over 3 years. I do love him and want to stay married and it was he that got me started fucking black guys in the first place but I am willing to give myself to black only. Should I even if it means divorce? or should I continue to play and let him fuck me when he comes home and be happy?

I don't think you'll get any arguements here for just playing and letting him fuck you when he comes home. Win-Win for everybody I guess.

Where you located, I know you at home with a hot wet pussy that needs my strong BBC baby

I've been in kinda the same situation in the past. My husband's job requires him to be away for months at a time. Being black owned while he's gone helps to deal with the loneliness. I wouldnt sacrifice my marriage over it though. There is a delicate balance. Good luck

Amy34 said:
I've been in kinda the same situation in the past. My husband's job requires him to be away for months at a time. Being black owned while he's gone helps to deal with the loneliness. I wouldnt sacrifice my marriage over it though. There is a delicate balance. Good luck
How did you make the choice to be blackowned? Does your husband know?

If he encouraged you to have sex with black men, I would ask your black lover(s) if you should continue to have sex with your husband. And whatever the decision is, stick to it. :)

it should be a win win situtation fuck all the blk men u can when he is home and away and give him a lil nookie when he cums home

It all started by chance really. Calvin your spot on, a girl should be able to play and still keep her husband happy

If you home life is good for the most when he is gone and occassionally when he is there and he pays the bills. Hey maintain your position and do your thing.

lizshew1 said:

Enjoy yourself sweety. Servicing black men dominates my life now and I love it. I'm sure u and your hubby will enjoy it too. It just takes a little time to get it all started. I'm sure there are lots of black guys out there who can't wait to get their hands on those big tits of yours!

submission52 said:
If he encouraged you to have sex with black men, I would ask your black lover(s) if you should continue to have sex with your husband. And whatever the decision is, stick to it. :)

Don't listen to these assholes. Your husband is obviously a very understanding person who you say you love. Have fun with the big cocked jerks and then when hubby comes home you make it right with him. Husband first, animated dildos a distant second. You marriage comes first, not some arrogant asshole.

In a true D/s dynamic where one is truly owned it is alot more then sex and companionship there are many sexually dominate Black men which sounds more like what your looking for and no dont leave hubby just keep him in chastity and make him feel he is a part of it all

Rodrigo said:
Don't listen to these assholes. Your husband is obviously a very understanding person who you say you love. Have fun with the big cocked jerks and then when hubby comes home you make it right with him. Husband first, animated dildos a distant second. You marriage comes first, not some arrogant asshole.

Settle down, newbie. What makes you think she should listen to you over anyone else? She posted on here for a variety of responses. No need to start calling other people names.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back