Behind Hubby's Back

There are a ton of great vids posted on here. Amateur ones are my favorite, but preferably with decent lighting and sound. The "Reel Wife Videos" series are some of my favorites. They're great, but something I don't see very often that I'd like to see a lot more of, is videos of white wives getting black fucked and/or bred without the hubby knowing about it. Either implied or expressly stated that the hubby doesn't know about what the wife is doing. Those are the hottest kind to me.

So I'm wondering if anyone has any good videos with that kind of theme, preferably not pro stuff that pretends with one of the same two or three "husband" guys you've seen in about a million other videos. I'm looking for amateur real wives if anyone has any videos like this.

So I guess I'm just requesting amateur vids of white wives getting black fucked/bred without hubby knowing.

And while I'm at it, another thing I see once in a while that really turns me on is when a video starts off with the white wife and/or hubby insisting on condoms, but at some point during the video, the wife or the bull says fuck it and the condoms come off and the wife gets bred. So if anyone has any like that, please post them as well.

I hope it's not out of line to post a request for videos.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back