BBC truckers let me know if you are coming thru Vegas

Kayla Kleevage said:
Link Removed

An "outstanding" (eeehh . . . literally!) ambassador of the white female species and a credit to her race . . . .

I like that fact that Kayla will fuck the fans too . . . I want my black dick in that asshoe.

Everybody here is always so nice to me. Thanks . Haven't heard from any black truckers as of yet.

luv2cuck2005 said:
Kayla, what is your cock size preference for you to feel satisfied properly about (inches)? ???
Black guys with big cocks get to fuck. White guys with little dicks get to jerk off and clean up! I like the size cock like "Big Ben" in my profile pic. Ben has a terrific uncut cock and he has fucked me and filled me with his bull sperm 3 times now. Plus he doesn't mind having a white sissy around jerking off and cleaning up. I'm hoping it will turn into a weekly thing but he is in a stressful profession that keeps him very busy.
Link Removed

Beautiful picture Kayla of you sucking that uncut black cock! Wish I could have been there jacking off my white cock watching you guys! :)

Kayla Kleevage said:
Black guys with big cocks get to fuck. White guys with little dicks get to jerk off and clean up!

Perfect! I love when a women involves white boys in the scenario. Just because we're not allowed to fuck doesn't mean that we can't have fun, too! :D

Kayla: That's one of the most magnificent uncut black rods I've ever seen. Thanks.

Kayla Kleevage said:
luv2cuck2005 said:
Kayla, what is your cock size preference for you to feel satisfied properly about (inches)? ???
Black guys with big cocks get to fuck. White guys with little dicks get to jerk off and clean up! I like the size cock like "Big Ben" in my profile pic. Ben has a terrific uncut cock and he has fucked me and filled me with his bull sperm 3 times now. Plus he doesn't mind having a white sissy around jerking off and cleaning up. I'm hoping it will turn into a weekly thing but he is in a stressful profession that keeps him very busy.
Link Removed

Zagg said:
Kayla: That's one of the most magnificent uncut black rods I've ever seen. Thanks.

Kayla Kleevage said:
luv2cuck2005 said:
Link Removed
Yes Zagg, I agree Big Ben truly does have a magnificent uncut black cock! I feel very honored to be worshiping that BBC and taking his loads.
Link Removed

Kayla Kleevage said:
Link Removed

That's it...I'm goin to trucking school. Only problem is, with all that sexy white ass, i'd be late on all my shipments, LoL.

Stay Slutty, Gorgeous!!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back