Baltimore beating

vera

I'm sure by now most all of America has viewed the beating of the beautiful white sissyboy at a McDonalds in Baltimore, by 2 black girls. It's finally happening! Black chicks are beginning to realize that they cannot compete with sexy whiteboys for the affection of their men. White men have accepted their new role in American society as "plan-B" chicks, leaving many black women and girls relegated to plan "D" or perhaps "E". More and more white boys love throwing their hair, flirting, and otherwise behaving teasingly... Most white chicks are cool with it because they are busy fucking black men and could care less... Most straight white guys are cool with it because they realize at some level, though perhaps not personally, white men are morphing into playthings... But black chicks! No way! They cannot stand the thought of a whiteboy stealing their men. So sad really, just so sad.

As usual, I managed to miss this. You make a good point, Vera. With so black men going white, as it were, black women are resentful. Many white boys have made an accommodation to the new state of affairs. But how are the black women going to react?

vera said:
I'm sure by now most all of America has viewed the beating of the beautiful white sissyboy at a McDonalds in Baltimore, by 2 black girls. It's finally happening! Black chicks are beginning to realize that they cannot compete with sexy whiteboys for the affection of their men. White men have accepted their new role in American society as "plan-B" chicks, leaving many black women and girls relegated to plan "D" or perhaps "E". More and more white boys love throwing their hair, flirting, and otherwise behaving teasingly... Most white chicks are cool with it because they are busy fucking black men and could care less... Most straight white guys are cool with it because they realize at some level, though perhaps not personally, white men are morphing into playthings... But black chicks! No way! They cannot stand the thought of a whiteboy stealing their men. So sad really, just so sad.

This has nothing to do with a whiteboi "stealing" black men from black women. Race should'nt even play a factor into how you view this since it had nothing to do with the two black girls being angry about the transsexual girl "stealing" their men, it was about the two girls not liking the transsexual for using a women bathroom which she has every right to use. The fact is that it was a hate crime and the people standing around not doing anything, laughing and encouraging the two girls to leave before the police arrived is a disgrace. There is absolutely no excuse for what happened. Its dumb close mindedness like this that drives me away from this site.

Watched some of vid. Made me sick. No one should be treated like that period. I think the judge should throw the book at the 2 who did that, the people standing round, the guy filming & the guy who seemed to help the 2 flee.

So some of us, on the basis of scanty information, misinterpreted what happened. How is this "dumb close mindedness"?

pantywearer said:
vera said:

This has nothing to do with a whiteboi "stealing" black men from black women. Race should'nt even play a factor into how you view this since it had nothing to do with the two black girls being angry about the transsexual girl "stealing" their men, it was about the two girls not liking the transsexual for using a women bathroom which she has every right to use. The fact is that it was a hate crime and the people standing around not doing anything, laughing and encouraging the two girls to leave before the police arrived is a disgrace. There is absolutely no excuse for what happened. Its dumb close mindedness like this that drives me away from this site.

Zagg said:
So some of us, on the basis of scanty information, misinterpreted what happened. How is this "dumb close mindedness"?

pantywearer said:
vera said:

Sorry maybe dumb close mindedness wasn't the best term to use and maybe I over reacted a little bit but I was basically referring to how the original poster knew what the story was about and tried to spin it and make it sound like the girl got beat up because she was trying to steal black men away from their girlfriends and it just irked me a little bit. Sorry

Thanks.

pantywearer said:
Zagg said:

pantywearer said:
vera said:

Sorry maybe dumb close mindedness wasn't the best term to use and maybe I over reacted a little bit but I was basically referring to how the original poster knew what the story was about and tried to spin it and make it sound like the girl got beat up because she was trying to steal black men away from their girlfriends and it just irked me a little bit. Sorry

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back