Avartars creations

Hi all worshippers. Thanks for the comments. I love that. So keep them cumming:)

Sorry for the long delay. Here´s the second episode. Please remember that this should be read as a continuous story from page 1...

Enjoy:)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

and here comes the continuation...
:)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Watching and jerking off. That's what I'm good at.

Hi all worshippers. Thanks for the comments. I love that. So keep them cumming:)

Sorry for the long delay. Here´s the second episode. Please remember that this should be read as a continuous story from page 1...

Enjoy:)

Link Removed

and the last couple of pages of episode 2. Hope you enjoy it so far.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

... TO BE CONTINUED....in episode 3.

Excellent! As you walked into my dreams and photographed them. I would be delighted if you could display in the same way the future of white males. To see them as they undergo a process of feminization and by hormone therapy and surgeries become more feminine and proudly serve black men as nurses, waitresses, secretaries, stewardess, and most of them like feminized bimbo fuck toys for black man.

Hi all

While you are waiting for the next episode of "0-white-future" I have created this Diploma for all BBC-sluts to fill in and post on the site.

Just do it!

Link Removed

That's better then a high school diploma for our white daughters.

Hi all

While you are waiting for the next episode of "0-white-future" I have created this Diploma for all BBC-sluts to fill in and post on the site.

Just do it!

Link Removed

I have been busy doing other stuff, so haven´t been active for some time in here. But I finally pulled my act together and finished my fantasy story "0-White Future".

You can download the full PDF here on this link:
Link Removed

ENJOY :)
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I have been busy doing other stuff, so haven´t been active for some time in here. But I finally pulled my act together and finished my fantasy story "0-White Future".

You can download the full PDF here on this link:
Link Removed

ENJOY :)
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thank you for you time and work

Would you be so kind to upload the third part here or somewhere else except rapidshare?
Kiss!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back