At the gym

gussie

Since early Febuary I have been going to the gym, while I still look at the women going by any age, size or color I find myself looking more and more at the Black gentlemen working out. Seeing their sweating bodies always makes me hotter and I love going in the showers unfortunately there is no real privacy there so I have to snatch quick looks. But I go every day now. I see all kinds large small heavy thin and I fantasize about Jo and I bringing one home.

I was stationed in Berlin back in the mid 80's and I know the German women loved BBC. To bad we couldn't set up a base in Hungary. My niece has been there a few times visiting one of her other Aunts.

gussie said:
I was stationed in Berlin back in the mid 80's and I know the German women loved BBC. To bad we couldn't set up a base in Hungary. My niece has been there a few times visiting one of her other Aunts.

Yes, it's really bad :/
You should set up a base here..

Peter said:
I really do envy on you, in Hungary are very few black men....

I've had Hungarian before . . . it was very, very good . . . but they were Hungarian girls I met in Germany. One swallowed my black shots, and the other one I fucked in the ass three times in one evening (not to mention the other assorted perverted sex acts we engaged in!) ;)

ThickNiggaDick said:
Peter said:
I really do envy on you, in Hungary are very few black men....

I've had Hungarian before . . . it was very, very good . . . but they were Hungarian girls I met in Germany. One swallowed my black shots, and the other one I fucked in the ass three times in one evening (not to mention the other assorted perverted sex acts we engaged in!) ;)

Wish I could see you fuck them ... :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back