Asian black breeding!

skinnybonejones

I know everybody loves to see a white girl with her dripping cunt and swollen preggo belly. Now, what about asian girls? I know these women can take a LOT of dick. So, why not show more of these lovely ladies creampied and pregged? You know, before and afters. Love, love, LOVE to see that! Fellas, let's make it happen. Ladies, (especially Asian ladies) have you been black bred? Show us what you got.

Thanks!

skinnybonejones said:
I know everybody loves to see a white girl with her dripping cunt and swollen preggo belly. Now, what about asian girls? I know these women can take a LOT of dick. So, why not show more of these lovely ladies creampied and pregged? You know, before and afters. Love, love, LOVE to see that! Fellas, let's make it happen. Ladies, (especially Asian ladies) have you been black bred? Show us what you got.

Thanks!
Nothing better than a petite non-black girl stretched to the max by a BBC and knocked up, I think Asian igals certainly fit the bill too.

Asian ladies and black studs: made for each other. Remember all the mixed-race kids born when all the black GIs were in Vietnam.

blackenedjulie said:
I am an Asian slut who has bred twice for two different black guys.
Julie
Link Removed

Link Removed
Good job Julie, keep on breeding those black cocks, it's a beautiful sight for all us white bois to see.
How many black babies have you had from the breedings?

Me again. Just checking on this thready. @julie--Awesome! We can always depend on you, Julie. Do you have any pics from your first breeding sessions and preggo/swollen belly pics? We would all love to see that.

Is Julie the only Asian woman here getting blackbred? Come on ladies, don't be shy... ;)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back